tarte cosmetics EmphasEYES Aqua Gel Eye Liner
Good

tarte cosmetics EmphasEYES Aqua Gel Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #731 out of 808 in Eye Liner

August 27, 2010

Tarte emphasEYES in the Teal colour was given to me to try it out. I am not sure if you are supposed to put gel liner on the inner rim of your eyes, but I tried it anyway. The colour is very beautiful and bold! I'm happy to say that unlike the MAC liners that I usually use, the colour stayed in place all day and did not smudge or run under my eyes, even after hours of wear! I really like this product, especially since it's all natural with ingredients such as vitamin e, aloe leaf extract & cucumber extract!

August 26, 2010

I tried Tarte EmphasEYES Aqua-Gel Eyeliner in Bronze and I'm impressed with how much colour and definition I can get with just a light stroke. The best part is that it doesn't smudge even on the lower lash line! The liner is really thin so no sharpening is needed.

This eyeliner is formulated without mineral oil & petrolatum, perabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, and synthetic dyes.

The formula is really soft so I need to be careful not to twist up the liner too high and to use just small strokes. Because it's so soft, I can imagine that it wouldn't take too long to use up, which can become expensive at $18USD each. If you're looking for a long-lasting eyeliner made without harmful ingredients, I think EmphasEYES is worth it!

I received a sample of Tarte EmphasEYES Aqua-Gel Eyeliner from the brand for testing.

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra