tarte cosmetics EmphasEYES Inner Rim Brightener

tarte cosmetics EmphasEYES Inner Rim Brightener Reviews

Ranked #601 out of 776 in Eye Liner

This multitasking pencil liner gently glides along the lower inner rim and inner corner of eyes for a wide-awake effect. It can also be used to highlight the brow bone to give brows added shape and definition.

May 21, 2015

This is very creamy and pigmented. I'm already on my second one!

October 02, 2013

I don't wear eyeliner often because I don't have the time for it and I don't like how it looks on me, but I do like these types of eyeliners.

I'll wear them usually for a special event, to brighten up my eye area and my face. For those who only wear dark eyeliner, it may seem weird, but it does make your face and eyes look more awake and bright. Also because I use it so rarely, it lasts me forever and a day.

Benefit has a similar one also, and I use it when I don't have this one on hand.

March 28, 2012

these pencils are some of my favorite high end eyeliners. they're rich and creamy, and the best part is that they're twist up, so they don't require any sharpening. i like the colors they come in and the effect they give -- overall they look stunning. these might just top the UD 24/7 liners.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag