tarte cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 775 in Mascara

A lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara infused with olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes. The lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara could be considered a push-up bra for your lashes—a 4-in-1 (lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning) plus it’s dermatologist- and clinically-proven to increase the appearance of lash volume.

October 31, 2016

J'ai essayer le mascara grâce à un échantillon de chez Sephora. Belle couleur noir bien pigmenté. L'emballage est tellement beau en plus. Allonge les cils et donne volume.

October 31, 2016

This is hands down my favourite mascara that I've tried and owned so far. My lashes look very long and don't clump together easily, which is the most important factor for me. The wand has several different sides so you can customize your look, but I only use side 1 and 2, and then back to 1. The formula does not irritate my eyes, but it a bit difficult to remove (My makeup eraser and toner help). I recommend this to anyone, but I wish it weren't so expensive!

July 26, 2016

I recieved this mascara in a Sephora kit, and i think it is my favorite. I love the texture and the length it gives. I usually am not a fan of the rubber type mascara applicators, however, this one changed that! The only thing about it is the bulkyness of the tube, but i would still buy it again!!!

May 29, 2016

I really love this mascara. I got length, volume and definition. The mascara gives that great balance between natural looking lashes and super dramatic lashes, so I love it for daytime looks.

The purple quilted tube is adorable and the brush it easy to use, no excess gets transferred to my eyelid with this brush. I find the formula a little dry, but it works so I can't complain. I wish it wasn't so expensive though (~$25)

April 19, 2016

I have the small size version of this but I really have been liking it! At first I wasn't overly impressed but the more I have been using it, the more I have been enjoying it! It lengthens and thickens my lashes but isn't too clumpy. I have noticed any smudging or flaking either throughout the day. It lasts all day of my lashes and I really love the way they look! This is definitely not waterproof though so beware! I would repurchase this in the future!

April 07, 2016

i wouldn't say this mascara is a favourite, it does apply nicely most of the time and work well with fake eyelashes when i apply them, i usually alternate between this and better than sex by too faced

March 25, 2016

I love this mascara! It is one of my favourites. It gives my lashes volume, length and it has a good pigment. It is pricey and half the time I can't justify buying it, but when I do, I'm always glad I did.

March 22, 2016

This is a higher end mascara thats a little pricier than drug store brands but still not a terrible price at $25 Canadian. The overall effectiveness is amazing, great volume and length. Lasting curl and rich pigmented colour. I just tried this for the first time and I am so in love.

March 18, 2016

Doesn't work. Supposed to give the appearance of falsie lashes and it look like I do with normal mascara and that's 3 coats later. I returned it as soon as I could. Do not recommend.

March 17, 2016

I love the packaging that they use, it is so cute. The brush works really well, it took me a few tries to figure out exactly how to apply this particular kind. I find it lasts through the day and doesn't smudge or run. Definitely one that I recommend for a high-quality mascara!

Neuven added a new review for