tarte cosmetics Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara

tarte cosmetics Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 775 in Mascara

June 10, 2016

Every girl needs a seriously fool proof, water proof mascara that isn't just going to end up being like our ex boyfriends and lying to us, leaving us with racoon eyes for the rest of the day. This stuff is tough and holds strong in the water. You may need to use industrial cleaning wipes to get it off after, but it is beautiful for swimming.

June 09, 2016

I used to only use Benefit Mascara until I discovered this AMAZING mascara! Not only is it waterproof but you get amazing length, curl and volume and it's only $25 a tube, compared to the usually $30 I spend on Benefit Mascaras!

January 08, 2016

This is my favorite mascara that I have used. I love Tarte products, and this mascara is pretty good. It is waterproof, which is the main reason why I use it.Tarte Mascara does a pretty good job on the length, but if you do add many layers it can start to feel heavy.
I love the purple packaging as well.

November 05, 2015

This mascara was really terrible, and I don't get it at all. I've found that this, like so many tarte products, was hyped up so much online and when I tried it, it was just totally disappointing. The brush gathers a lot of excess product and the mascara goes on super clumpy. When the formula dries my eyelashes just look kind of sticky and limp. At the end of the day I have raccoon eyes. This is everything I don't want in a mascara.

November 20, 2014

I do find this too pricey for mascara but it is so worth it! It works wonders. I find it adds more length and not as much volume so i do mix it with another mascara but if all you ant is length this is your best friend.

November 02, 2014

really great application, gives great length and curl

November 02, 2014

Being Asian, I have stick straight eye lashes. So sometimes, finding a good mascara that has a good formula and that can keep my eye lashes up is hard.

This mascara has both. The only con I have about it is if you have a heavy hand with this mascara is it can make your eye lashes feel a bit brittle, which is a bit scary. So if you are going to use it, don't layer it like crazy. Also, since it is waterproof, you will need something that can cut through waterproof makeup. For me, I use cold cream since I am not really into eye makeup removers and cold cream is gentle around my eyes.

I'm still debating if I would repurchase this mascara but overall, I do like it a lot.

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic