tarte cosmetics Mineral Powder Bronzer

tarte cosmetics Mineral Powder Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 286 in Bronzer

May 21, 2015

This is a very natural looking bronzer, it adds just the right amount of glow to the cheeks!

June 10, 2014

I use this bronzer every day. I use it to contour and I really love it. I pair it with my sephora liquid foundation and Tarte blush. I find that it really adds definition to my face and it keeps me looking tan. It is a little pricey but I find that one pack of it lasts a really long time!

January 20, 2011

you know you love me, xoxo

:Pricey at $38:

Bronzers are always more expensive than blush; I suppose it’s because quantity-wise you get more? I’m a bronzer-noob. I’ve only tried NARS’ Laguna, and have stuck with it over the years.

In celebration of the new year I went in search of one for my fairer skinned sister. My Sephoroda suggested tarte she did. Mineral-based bronzing powder it is.

Being a tarte product, it’s light and free of fragrances, parabens, sulfates and a bunch of other crap you don’t want on your face. It’s also full of vitamins which help to fight free radical damage. All that and it makes you look sunkissed fresh. I think this bronzer is much more versatile than the NARS one; simply because it's got a shimmer to it and reflects light better.

Plus, with a name like Park Avenue Princess you can’t help but feel that this bronzer was made especially for you.

Pictures are available on my blog.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends