tarte cosmetics Tartelette Eye Shadow Palette
Good

tarte cosmetics Tartelette Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

October 04, 2016

Gorgeous matte shadows that are super pigmented and beautifully blendable. Perfectly colour matched to take out any guess work for beginners. Love the packaging as well.

April 13, 2016

I love this palette when I want to do a no fuss simple smokey eye. The shadows included aren't overly powdery and blend like a dream. Definitely worth the money.

April 13, 2016

Love this palette! Colorado are beautiful! They apply beautifully with or without using a primer! They last forever and are very easy to pack on that colour!

July 15, 2015

love all the matte shades, a blogger fave! a perfect addition to my collection

May 01, 2015

This palette of eye shadows from Tarte is amazing. The colors are very earthy and matte which I like. The price is affordable and the product stays on all day.

March 31, 2015

I love everything about this palette! THe packaging, the consistency, the pigment, and the lasting power. Really great quality eye shadows.

March 29, 2015

The colors are perfect matte colors, it stays all day and the price is somewhat reasonable

February 16, 2015

Oh my, oh my!

First, the packaging is slim, compact, sturdy and pretty!
This is an eye shadow palette with 12 matte, pigmented and smooth shadows. They blend really nice and they wear nice and long for me.
I love this matte palette. I am over thirty and they compliment very well. The shades included make this an all-in-one palette that will let you make looks for daytime and evening. Great for travelling too!