Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara Reviews

Ranked #571 out of 820 in Mascara

February 17, 2017

It made me have eye problems, I couldn't stop blinking. Cute packaging, however I would expect it to look more extravagant considering the price I paid for it.

December 01, 2016

It is a great product and makes my lashes look thicker. People usually compliment it and ask if they are my real lashes. Over time the product does get a little clumpy but otherwise the packaging is beautiful and the product goes on smooth. Easy to remove at bedtime as well!

July 12, 2016

I have repurchased this mascara at least three times already and will continue to do so. Although this mascara defines my lashes, darkens them, and lengthens them, it also provides decent volume (I prefer length over volume) and the bedt part is thst my lashes still feel soft when wearing it. It doesnt flake off, and as a contact lens wearer that is a must!

January 04, 2016

Love the wooden packaging first of all, very cool idea. I have short, straight lashes, so i was looking for a mascara that can plump up my lashes, and to create a slight curl. It creates great volume, and some length, and lasts all day! Love this for events, as you can layer this mascara without it getting clumpy, no spider legs! The smell of the clay is a bit strange at first, but once you use it you forget all about it.

May 15, 2015

I received this as a sample from Sephora a while back and fell in love. Next to Lights, Camera, Lashes this is my favourite. The whole Amazonian clay line is fabulous but I love that this works with sensitive eyes - no flaking and irritation.

May 15, 2015

This mascara is like no other!!! It is incredible, it coats my lashes beautifully and separates them perfectly. I have tried many mascaras and this is by far my favorite!

February 08, 2015

I love this mascara! I have very sensitive eyes and most mascaras have me rubbing my eyes all day and give me dry irritated eyes. I've found a few that don't irritate my eyes but they always end up flaking off or being clumpy. This is the first mascara that I've found that doesn't bother my eyes and doesn't flake. I love it so much and am so glad to finally have found a mascara that I can wear daily.

October 25, 2014

I have hooded eyes and this mascara holds up all day without smudging or flaking. It is a great everyday mascara.

May 22, 2014

I hate Light Camera Lashes, it gets such great reviews and it was the 1st Tarte mascara I had ever tried and it was almost my last until a friend raved about this one which I had a deluxe sample of already. Anyway used it and it stayed all day on my lashes!! Nice color, didn't flake off at the end of the day, didn't smudge. It doesn't clump my lashes one bit, coats them all, keeps the nicely separated and lengthens. So it doesn't really add to much volume to them but it does do a "feather" look I guess. It's a nice everyday look.

February 19, 2014

Good mascara, get long and volumized lashes, but kinda pricey!