Tarte Grav3yardgirl Swamp Queen Palette Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

September 28, 2016

This palette is AMAZING. The colours are so smooth and buttery, and the pigment in them is insane! The highlighter is just too beautiful, but you just need to be careful with the contour shade because it can go on a little strong!

September 15, 2016

I enjoy watching Bunny. When she announced she was releasing a palette I was excited. But I found everything to be too glittery. Not all the shades were pigmented. The highlighter was chalky and fallouts, bronzer was orangey.

September 15, 2016

So my boyfriend surprised me with this palette thinking i'd like the shades (Which he was 100% Correct I LOVE THEM!) The thing i love about this palette is it's very fun to play around with the shades since they all just work very well together, it has a little shimmer to it but its not crazy overpowering shimmer. The highlight on the palette is magic! trust me. Pigmentation is high quality, a little goes a long way - you dont even need to use primer if you dont want to, its that amazing. Would definitely purchase this myself. You will get your moneys worth :)
PS. Also love how the mirror says "Believe in yourself Love yourself Embrace you individuality"

September 01, 2016

I adore Bunny! I only found out about her when a friend told me about this palette. I have super sensitive eyes, so I was leery to buy a whole palette in case I couldn't use any of the shimmery powders.
I had nothing to worry about. The shadows go on smooth and creamy feeling (interesting for powders). The colours are versatile, and none of the shimmery shades irritate my eyes.
Best of all? The packaging is fun, and the palette smells divine! So glad I sprang for this palette. It's one I will be using again and again.

July 22, 2016

Let me start off by saying I am not a beauty guru. I am a novice at best, although I do genuinely enjoy make up. That said, this palette was my very first 'high end' beauty purchase, and I am absolutely in love.

When you first open the palette, it smells delicious. I have never in my life owned an eyeshadow palette that I actually considered eating, but this one smells so good the thought has crossed my mind. The colours are great, not as bright and vibrant as I'd expect Bunny to be, but I know her goal for this palette was for it to be versatile, and I really think she nailed it.

The palette itself contains a blush, a bronzer, and a highlighter, as well as 9 eyeshadow shades, all of which have adorable names like "Mancat" and "Does this thing really work?" My personal favourite is the highlighter, "Gator Wings." Everything is very pigmented, and a little goes a long way. The colours also blend beautifully together, which makes it really easy to pull of a variety of different looks.

I personally only have two very small issues with the palette, the biggest being the fallout. I splurged major on this palette because I wanted it so badly, and it sucks to lose so much product, even when using a light hand. I use the palette sparingly to begin with, and am upset that some of my favourite shades are starting to get noticeable dips. I also find the gold glitter in "Gator Wings" to be a bit much, and find myself only really using it as a brow highlight, otherwise I end up covered in glitter.

July 14, 2016

I absolutely love grav3yard girl she is awesome and this palette is as good as her. The highlighter is so beautiful and works amazingly on pale skin which am I part of ! As soon as I opened it I smell a light sweet smell which I like a lot. The colors mix well all together and I love that it contains shimmer and mate shade.

July 08, 2016

I love this palette! The colors are mega pigmented, the shades are all really specific and unique, the blush and highlighter are absolutely amazing. All the products in the palette are really powdery initially, but that's only because you really only need the tiniest tap of the product to make a bang on your face. The bronzer is really warm toned and it's the only part I use sparingly, definitely not to contour.

June 24, 2016

I bought this palette because the colours are gorgeous. There is rusty and plummy neutral shades that can be combined to make a bunch of looks. The palette is really cohesive. The formula is just ok. Some of the mattes are really chalky so you have to pack them on to get the colour payoff that you want. They look good applied though. A primer would make it last. This is a good palette for travel because it includes everything - shadow, blush, bronzer, highlight.

June 10, 2016

This pallete was created with Tarte and youtuber Grav3yardgirl. The packing is beautiful and durable and the pallete even comes with an eye shadow brush! There are 9 eye shadows and a bronzer, highlighter and blush! This is a great pallete to do your whole face! The colours are beautiful, most have sparkles in them. There is a lot of Browns and purples and they're all so gorgeous! Some of the colours are a little hard to work with and don't show up as pigmented which was disappointing but you can make it work. The sparkles in the highlighter do tend to fall over your face which can be frustrating. But over all, I would reccomend this product to beginners or experts because it's a great full face pallete!