Tarte Lights Camera Action Mascara

Tarte Lights Camera Action Mascara Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 855 in Mascara

March 16, 2017

I receive Tarte's lights camera action mascara as a sample with my order. There are many good reviews on the full-sized product so I was excited to try this one out. The packaging was unique and very cute, but the product itself didn't stand out from other mascaras. Tarte's products are pricier, but their products are vegan friendly and cruelty free so if you care about that, it is worth it. Well I do like some of their other products, this particular mascara was nothing too special. It flaked a little bit at the end of the day too, but I wonder if the full-size product is different from the sample size.

March 13, 2017

I’m Asian; sparse short eyelashes, and suffer from chronic smudging of all types of mascara. I was given a sample tube of the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara, and at the time thought the product was amazing! The size of the tiny tube and the length of time I owned the sample must’ve made the formula less wet and clumpy, because the full sized version was NOTHING like the sample I was using.

The only good thing about this mascara in its full-sized version is that the packaging is cute. The product itself was clumpy upon using the product for the FIRST TIME. It wasn’t even that I owned the mascara for a few weeks—it was already clumping upon opening the product.

I own MANY types of mascara, and a lot of them I’ve gotten as freebies and samples. I regret buying this one so much.

September 23, 2016

I absolutely love this mascara. Some people say its a little dry and I would agree it could dry out faster than other mascaras so this is something that you cant really stock up on in hopes it will be good a year later. However, it layers on the lashes perfectly. Even with one single coat I have obviously longer looking lashes. What I love about this is as you add more coats on top. it does on nicely and makes your lashes longer and more voluminous. I've even been asked several times when I wear this mascara if I have falsies on!

August 17, 2016

I love this mascara... the price point not soo much. I typically am a religious drugstore mascara user as it is more budget friendly. However I received this in a special gift pack from Sephora and I honestly am considering purchasing the full size because I love it! It curls my lashes and the curl lasts all day! my lashes are evenly spread out and not clumpy. I found the formula a bit on the dry side so I added a few drops of contact solution to loosen it up some but that doesn't really bother me.

August 02, 2016

This mascara by Tarte was my first experience with high end mascaras and absolutely fell in love with it. It really made a difference in my life and definitely still use it.

July 14, 2016

This mascara was nothing special to me. It was clumpy and did not volumize my lashes or give me extreme length. I will not be repurchasing this mascara there are better ones out there.

May 18, 2016

There is nothing really wrong with this mascara but I found that it did the same job as the $8 mascara at the drugstore. I suggest save your money and get one there. It added an ok amount of volume and the black was a good colour, did clump a bit.

May 17, 2016

I bought this from tarte.com and I love it. The formulas is great and goes on without clumping. It is kinda pricey for a mascara but the results are wonderful. I love that it's cruelty free as well. I would recommend giving this a try.
    I would definitely buy this again!

March 09, 2016

This was a good mascara. It applied very well on my lashes and did not product clumps. I liked the formula/solution it was perfect consistency. The colour was very black.

March 08, 2016

I love this mascara! It works very well but as it gets older can get clumpy. My lashes are super full and long. No need for fake lashes or additional mascara when you use this product. It comes in different colours and sizes. can be a little pricey but worth it!