Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Creme In Wonder Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 1014 in Lipstick

1.5/5

September 28, 2016

Though i respect Tarte brand a lot, this product is a disappointment. The only plus - i got a sample for free. First of all color - it reminded me a baby kit "my little fairy", the color would suit girl age 12-14. Secondly - texture. It doesn't feel like a lip product for 30 dollars, doesn't last long (thanks god). Applies not evenly, what can be also because of not comfortable packaging. Absolutely childish form and color. I expected more from Tarte. To my opinion lip products is not their best.

May 10, 2016

I received the tarte lipsurgence lip creme in the shade wonder in my April ipsy bag, altho I find it a bit dark for me it is a beautiful color, very pigmented, goes on super smoothly & lasts awhile! Its perfect for a date night or if you just want a pop of color! I absolutely love how smooth and creamy it is, and doesn't make my lips look dry!

April 24, 2016

I received this product in my April Glam Bag from Ipsy. I am already a huge fan of Tarte products so I was very happy about it. I'm not a huge fan of some lip pencils but this one I really like. The colour is very unique and I don't have too many lip products in my collection that are close to this shade. It's more on the sheer side but it's still very pretty and relatively long lasting. I will probably try out some other shades.

April 23, 2016

I love this product! I received it in my April Glambag from Ipsy.
Finally... a lip color that is flattering with my skin tone.
The lip creme is silky smooth texture and it is easy to apply.
I love how highly pigmented it is. A little bit goes a long way.

April 20, 2016

I received this #Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Creme In Wonder through #Ispy Glamsense can also use as a lip liner. Or you can add a lot to get a more brighter pop of color. It is amazing for day or evening. It really lasts and is a really good quality product. It lasts long. I have never tried a product like this. I was very impressed with #Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Creme In Wonder .