Good

Tarte LipSurgence lip creme "Wonder" Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 1020 in Lipstick

October 18, 2016

I love the Tarte brand, and this lip Creme was nice going on the lips had a decent scent. The only thing it's not long lasting.
The colours are great tho!

June 10, 2016

I have this in a few colours and will be buying in the future. Smells great and is blendable with other colours for a difderent look day to day . Little more pricey than a regular lip stick but worth it if you can afford it.

April 20, 2016

love this product! It applies really smoothly, has a really nice texture, and it does dry almost to a stain that lasts all night! It is also really moisturizing and compliments any skin tone!

April 20, 2016

I'm in love with this lip creme. I got a smaller size to try in April's Ipsy bag and didn't expect to love it this much. The shape and size of the tip are perfect for applying on my lips, I can pop this on and it takes less than 3 seconds and comes out looking absolutely perfect.

The smell is a little minty, but strangely also a little musty, but once it's on you can't smell it at all, which is a plus. Color wise, the 'Wonder' shade is a lovely color that looks more pinky in the light and more of a dusky pinky red in the shadows. I'm very pale and it definitely suits me well.

Staying wise, it does come off very easily, but fades naturally and so doesn't look weird as it absorbs throughout the day.

I'm just a big fan of how easy this lip creme is to use (almost like a lip crayon) and how nice it looks on. Has a bit of a shine, but mostly matte. It also doesn't leave my lips feeling dry.

Pros
-Beautiful color.
- Feels rich and moisturising and doesn't dry my lips.
- Doesn't have an odour after it's applied.
- Super easy to apply, very quick.
- Rich, pigmented color.

Cons
-Product has a strange, musty smell before application.
- Doesn't stay on all day and comes off on cups, food etc.

April 15, 2016

I got this product in my April Ipsy Glam Bag. I like that this is a fat pencil so there is more precision when applying. But I am not too fond of the formula because it is slightly drying. I love the colour though. I don't think I would purchase it in the future but I will enjoy my large sample.