Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster

Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster Reviews

Ranked #688 out of 1019 in Lipstick

April 15, 2016

i recieved in my #aprilglambag - It's a creamy formula infused with maracuja oil. This leaves my lips feeing soft,love this.It's Eco-chic, cruelty-free & good-for-you ingredients that's really great. And another thing great it doubles as a cheek color!

May 21, 2015

I love these, they add just the right amount of colour without being drying!

February 19, 2014

I have this lip luster in "glizty" and I love it! I was concerned that it would be too pink and too glittery, but a swipe on the back of my hand suggested I didn't have to worry, so the purchase was made.

I find that the colour is subtle but still there, and although there is quite a bit of glitter it's not tacky, it's fun! I would even wear this to a work meeting! Or just to the grocery store! Does it last for hours? No. Does it look awful as it wears off? No! Can you pop it in your purse and reapply in hurry? Yes!

November 12, 2013

I have this in glitzy and I'm obsessed with it. I ordered the lip sampler from Sephora, which is an amazing deal. Something like 6 lip products for $30 something. I like them all but this is by far my favourite. The glitzy shade is the perfect neutral. A lot of neutral shades don't work for me because I have a fair bit of natural red in my lips. This just enhances them and keeps my lips soft and moisturized. LOVE.

Individually these go for $29 a pop so buying them in a set makes a lot more sense. I love that it is a more natural product and that it's a twist up pencil. No sharpening but easy to apply like a lip liner. The product claims to moisturize your lips by 6000%, a hilarious claim in my opinion. I do find it moisturizing and that feeling lasts so it's definitely doing something, I just find that number absurd. I will say it lasts longer than a lipgloss and is much more moisturizing than a lipstick. So basically this is the perfect lip product for me.

I would absolutely purchase this again, especially if I can find it in a set.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic