Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 07, 2016

I got this as a sample and loved using it! It's moisturizing and soothing for my skin with a light fresh scent that made my face feel great. I used this together with the facial mist in the same line and loved the combination. I'm excited to try the other products in the Rainforest of the Sea line!

September 01, 2016

I've been using this for a few days now and I am absolutely loving it. The gel formula is very cool, it's lightweight and doesn't feel sticky or make my skin feel greasy. I love that I only need to use a tiny bit of product, which makes spending the money so much more worth it. The scent is very relaxing and it makes my skin feel and look great. You get quite a bit of product for $47. I will absolutely be buying this moisturizing gel again in the future.

July 03, 2016

Super fresh scent. Very light feel for the amount of moisture it provides. Little goes along way. Wake up feeling more refreshed when used under makeup seems to go on smoother.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS