• Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer
Amazing

Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer Reviews

Ranked #295 out of 389 in Concealer

April 17, 2015

I'm not impressed with the concealer compared to the foundation Tarte offers. I use Smashbox Primer first than the concealer than the foundation and finishing powder. I loved everything except this concealer. The lady at Sephora said she likes it because its creamy compared to other ones but Its to creamy and doesn't actually cover up imperfections and pimples on the face. Its average, I prefer thick on the pimple spots to actually cover and not smear off.

My skin is a combination of red, oily and dry with little to no breakouts. I only breakout if I use bad makeup with the odd breakout here and there during my time of the month. This did not make me break out.

December 13, 2014

I bought this concealer a while back and it was not one of my favourites. I used this to cover minor blemishes on my face as well as my dark under eye circles. I found that this product did not cover as well as I thought it would. Over the day it would crease into the fine lines underneath my eyes which ruined the whole look. I tried reducing the amount of product I was putting on to see if the creasing would stop but that didn't help either. I eventually just gave up on using the product and turned to different concealers to do the job.

March 03, 2013

What it is:
A waterproof concealer powered by Amazonian clay, nature's most perfect ingredient, to balance and soothe skin.

What it does:
This waterproof, full-coverage concealer combines the calming properties of vitamins A and E and the soothing quality of Amazonian clay to nourish while completely masking discolorations and imperfections for better looking skin. Amazonian clay acts as a total skin balancer by reducing dryness and flakiness while improving the appearance and texture of skin for longer, waterproof wear! The buildable full-coverage formula is rich in pigments for truer color without a heavy or tacky texture, making it ideal for hiding any and all imperfections from dark circles to blemishes to redness. Designed for brush-free application, blending this creamy concealer with your finger allows the formula to melt into the skin for an easy application and opaque airbrushed effect.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Skinvigorating™ benefits come from: Amazonian clay, a nutrient-rich, multitasking and total-skin-balancing clay that reduces dryness and flakiness, improves skin clarity, elasticity, firmness, and texture while removing oil from the skin's surface for smooth application and wear; Vitamin E, a natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage; and mineral pigments known to soothe and soften the skin.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!