Tarte Swamp Girl Eye and Cheek Palette
Good

Tarte Swamp Girl Eye and Cheek Palette Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 1197 in Eye Shadow

March 08, 2017

I originally bought this palette to support GraveyardGirl, since she is one of my favrotie youtubers!
    but this palette is actually perfect!
    i love all of the colours, they go extremely well together and can be used for a variety of looks!
    i also love how it incluse shadow, highlighter and blush all in one palette, so i dont have to swtich from palette to palette and the packaging is amazing as well!
    the shadows are pigmented, as tarte shadows are
    this is my favorite palette!
    i highly recommend trying it out!

September 03, 2016

Tarte treat for me ~ I am in total awe of this sweet Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette from Tarte Cosmetics and grav3yardgirl

Updated On: September 03, 2016

Tuesday Tarte treat for me ~ I am in total awe of this sweet Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette from Tarte Cosmetic and Grav3yardgirl. The 3 Cheek Shades ~ Sweet Tea (Bronzer/Contour) Does This Thing Really Work (Blush) & Gator Wings (Highlight/Strobe) have me completely enthralled ~ Gator Wings especially should be offered just on it's own ~ as it is simply exquisite! The 9 Shadows in the palette are richly pigmented and include mattes, shimmer shades & metallics for endless day and night looks. When I get a chance I will swatch them all for you ~ cause they are stunning! Formulated without parabens, sulfates or mineral oil and of course cruelty free.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    .Men's Chick Advisor site

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic
    Fitness monitor / pedometer

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Not having kids

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic
    LipSense?

Maila added a new review for
    Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color