Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Namaste Reviews

Ranked #443 out of 1133 in Lipstick

December 19, 2016

I got the shade "Texas Toast" from the 'grav3yard girl' collection, this shade in particular is everythingggg! It is a light purple with a grey undertone and I love it! I wouldn't say it is "kiss proof" but still wears very well. It isn't a gloss it's more of a lipstick but with a moussey texture that doesn't dry matte. I would definitely recommend !! It's also very very very comfortable and hydrating to wear

September 23, 2016

This product was the first liquid lipstick that I ever bought. Trying it out for the first time was amazing, I was blown away by how smooth it felt when i applied it,, however the applicator is kind of awkward. It made my lips look plumper and I loved the colour. However, now its been a couple months and i dont enjoy using it, it makes every line in my lips visable, takes forever to dry, goes on patchy, and overall isnt as nice of a product to use. One other issue is it leaves a lighter/brighter colour along where the lipstick and your lip meets.

July 14, 2016

This is one of the worst lipstick that i have used in my Life ! I dont know why it covers just the half of the lip (i dont have dry lips) . I dont think It is a good product ( i was disapointed )

April 13, 2016

After falling in love with the Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in the Namaste color from seeing it in a YouTube beauty review, I finally got around to picking one up for myself this weekend while at Sephora. I am in LOVE with this liquid lipstick. The color is the perfect pinky nude that is perfect for every day wear. The product has great pigmentation and is long wearing for a liquid lip product. I can already see this will become a staple in my makeup bag.