Good

Tarte - Tarteist "Lash Paint" Mascara Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 773 in Mascara

October 09, 2016

This mascara is amazing! It's so black. The brush is perfect, it lengthens the lashes and separates them beautifully. This mascara will continue to be in my makeup bag!

August 31, 2016

I love this mascara. Since I have a lot of lashes and they are voluminous what I want in a mascara is lenghtening and this one defenitely does it ! It is really black and have no smell at all. At first lash paint was a bit frightening but it is perfect to separate the lashes and removes easily with a good micellar water.

July 28, 2016

This mascara is definitely my new favourite. This mascara lifts, separates and lengthens my lashes so well. The brush is perfect for a natural yet a bit more dramatic look. LOVE IT!

July 18, 2016

I love love love this mascara! It's so black and dark on your lashes, and applies wonderfully. It makes your lashes super long and beautiful! I don't find it does too too much for volume, but that's okay with me! This mascara also gives very very minimal clumps. I love it! This is in my top 3 mascaras for sure.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches