Tarte - Tarteist "Lash Paint" Mascara Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 852 in Mascara

March 10, 2017

Wow to the dramatic lash! yes–it was a very dark lash. Holy messiness that I did not like. I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that this was due to the sample size tube I was using. It definitely made it an uphill battle for this little mascara to convince me from there. I was rubbing my counters hard trying to get the formula off where it had splattered. Yeah, I pulled the wand out pretty hard. Again, with less expensive formulas available, this isn’t something I’ll be springing for. I do like that it sort of is a statement eye–very dark.

March 08, 2017

This mascara works really good, it makes your eyelashes a lot longer, makes them look thicker and healthier, it's also long lasting so you don't have to worry about applying it a bunch of times in a day!

1.5/5

March 02, 2017

I found that this mascara had a very wet formula which caused my lashes to clump together and caused the mascara to smudge all over my eyelid and under my lower lash line

February 28, 2017

I got this as a sample and I really didn't like it. I found it liquidy and it transferred to my lids. It just isn't worth the price for me. i have drug store mascaras that I like better.

February 28, 2017

My newest obsession is Tarte's Tarteist Last Paint Mascara. I love the packaging. The formula applies smoothly and not clumpy at all. It lasts most of the day from morning to night. Give it a good squeeze with the eyelash curler and you have a great set of lashes.

February 28, 2017

Tarte is by far one of my favorit brands of makeup. Beautiful colors and long lasting makeup. The Tarte Tartiest mascara is worth every penny. I feel like the price is very fair for that quality. It is perfectly buildable and and is the perfect black. I love it to peices :D

February 11, 2017

Tarte's Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara is by far my number 1! Goes on smoothly without clumps, lasts all day and comes off easily. I got a sample in a beauty box and have loved it ever since.

January 18, 2017

I got a sample of this mascara in an ipsy bag, and I found that it delievered on the claims of being "jet-black." It makes my lashes look amazing, the look sperated and long but I just think that for the price this mascar could volumize a bit more of ave fibers to make lashes even more dramatic

December 31, 2016

I'm only giving this mascara a 4 star because it is not a bad mascara. It is very pigmented.. very black and stayed on my lashes all day without any fall out. I find that it gave me more volume than length

If you look at the Tarte website, the product description for Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara is "Jet-black lengthening mascara for 2700% more lash volume". With my experience, it did it's job for volume but not the lengthening. It's all good though. Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I would prefer the Lights, Camera, Mascara over this one though.

The brush is a bit big for my liking but not as big as the brush from Smashbox Full exposure. Price is $33 which is a bit steep for a mascara.

All in all, it's a good mascara and I'm glad I tried it.

December 24, 2016

Love this mascara by Tarte! Its very long lasting and does not clunk up the lashes upon application. Would definitely purchase this again. It also does not take too much product to get the complete long and thick lash look.