• Tarte - Tarteist "Lash Paint" Mascara
  • Tarte - Tarteist "Lash Paint" Mascara

Tarte - Tarteist "Lash Paint" Mascara Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 801 in Mascara

January 18, 2017

I got a sample of this mascara in an ipsy bag, and I found that it delievered on the claims of being "jet-black." It makes my lashes look amazing, the look sperated and long but I just think that for the price this mascar could volumize a bit more of ave fibers to make lashes even more dramatic

December 31, 2016

I'm only giving this mascara a 4 star because it is not a bad mascara. It is very pigmented.. very black and stayed on my lashes all day without any fall out. I find that it gave me more volume than length

If you look at the Tarte website, the product description for Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara is "Jet-black lengthening mascara for 2700% more lash volume". With my experience, it did it's job for volume but not the lengthening. It's all good though. Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I would prefer the Lights, Camera, Mascara over this one though.

The brush is a bit big for my liking but not as big as the brush from Smashbox Full exposure. Price is $33 which is a bit steep for a mascara.

All in all, it's a good mascara and I'm glad I tried it.

December 24, 2016

Love this mascara by Tarte! Its very long lasting and does not clunk up the lashes upon application. Would definitely purchase this again. It also does not take too much product to get the complete long and thick lash look.

October 09, 2016

This mascara is amazing! It's so black. The brush is perfect, it lengthens the lashes and separates them beautifully. This mascara will continue to be in my makeup bag!

August 31, 2016

I love this mascara. Since I have a lot of lashes and they are voluminous what I want in a mascara is lenghtening and this one defenitely does it ! It is really black and have no smell at all. At first lash paint was a bit frightening but it is perfect to separate the lashes and removes easily with a good micellar water.

July 28, 2016

This mascara is definitely my new favourite. This mascara lifts, separates and lengthens my lashes so well. The brush is perfect for a natural yet a bit more dramatic look. LOVE IT!

July 18, 2016

I love love love this mascara! It's so black and dark on your lashes, and applies wonderfully. It makes your lashes super long and beautiful! I don't find it does too too much for volume, but that's okay with me! This mascara also gives very very minimal clumps. I love it! This is in my top 3 mascaras for sure.

smontero84 earned the Beauty Expert badge

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    Losing weight tips

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    10 FUN THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW

mrs_biss added a new review for
    OPI Nail Polish