• tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette
  • tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette

tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

May 20, 2016

This palette has a really nice variety of colours and they have just the right amount of pigmentation that allow an easy application. They are quite build-able. Love this palette! I would recommend it!

February 09, 2016

I love the colours in this palette. As someone who mostly do all-over-the-eyelid colours, the middle two columns of the palette offer a lot of choices for casual everyday eyeshadow.

August 05, 2015

I almost didn't buy this palette because the price turned me off, but I'm SO glad I did! I highly recommend this palette. The shadows are very pigmented and the perfect texture. The colors work so well together and you can easily create natural, daytime looks as well as more dark and dramatic evening looks. This is a great addition to any collection!

July 01, 2015

I give props to tarte for their innovation in cosmetic products like this all-matte eyeshadow palette made of amazonian clay, that isn't gimmicky. They managed to take the amazonian clay concept and run with it. The line has been a huge success. I'm a huge fan of this all-matte palette. There is a wide array of tones and shades that are sure to suite anyone. The eyeshadoes are high-quality, finely milled, very pigmented, blend really well and are long-wearing. The packaging is sleek, compact, features a large mirror and over-all the packaging is visually pleasing. In addition, I have very sensitive yes, and these eye shadows give me no problems. This is a great staple palette to have, also ideal for travel because of its sleek design. I'm actually thinking about purchasing a second palette in the event it is special edition and discontinued.