• Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara
  • Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara

Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 43 in Beauty Kit

October 19, 2016

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!! i heard a lot of positive things about this product and i finally got my hands on some and omgosh i fell in love it is dark black and separates the lashes perfectly

September 25, 2016

I love this mascara! It's the blackest of blacks. The brush is amazing. I have nothing bad to say about it. I love Tarte, and this mascara is no exception. It doesn't clump, it doesn't smudge. It's everything I want.

September 23, 2016

Of course when it comes to the brand tarte I usually expect greatness and this is no exception . This mascara does not clump your lashes, it simply fans them out into lush and full lashes that frame your eyes perfectly . This mascara is one of my new forever favourites.

August 04, 2016

This is by far the best mascara I have used in such a long time. Incredible length, curl and volume, super rich black colour and absolutely zero clumping or flaking. Love the plastic bristols. My lashes are left feeling soft and not weighed down. It's also cruelty free and totally affordable at $25 a tube. I always think mascara is worth the splurge because you're only going to buy a new one every like 6 months.

June 28, 2016

I just recently bought this product and I don't regret it! It is amazingly dark and pigmented and it doesn't smudge throughout the day. It separates lashes while also giving length.

June 06, 2016

I had always wanted to try this brand and finally I got to! (Thank you Gen Beauty) It's very easy to use and the wand is perfect for my lashes (very tight together) and the pigment is amazing (very black) my only problem is that it doesn't really lengthen my lashes, but it DOED give them great volume. I just use a little bit of my tight lining mascara first before I use the Tarte mascara.

June 04, 2016

I just bought it and omg it is the best mascara ever! Even better than my all time favourite "better than sex" by too faced! It gives me long and full lashes. The application is easy, the brush is not too big neither too small. It really is the perfect mascara!

May 22, 2016

This is amazing mascara! It is so dark and covers every lash. The brush is similar to "they're real" but the formula is more wet. It is really easy to build volume, and it is comfortable to wear all day.

May 19, 2016

I love this mascara! I've been looking for the perfect mascara for 15 years and finally I have found it. I have naturally long super straight lashes and most mascaras end up losing my curl, or falling below my eye to make me look like a rocker. This one does not! My lashes stay curled all day and look the same from the moment I apply it to the moment I go to bed.

May 16, 2016

I got this with points at sephora so I got the mini trial version and I must say it has been the best mascara I have ever tried. It is extremely black and pigmented. You barely have to touch your lashes with it and they look fake after. I am extremely satisfied and will be buying the full version soon.