• Tarte Tartlette Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Good

Tarte Tartlette Matte Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #299 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

January 05, 2016

OMG since I ve got it I use it everyday with everything all matte eyes or just for the crease with a color but it's a must have in any one collection

May 28, 2015

I am soooo happy I got this palette, I love the natural to sultry looks it can create. Such great quality and pigmentation without fallout!!! A must!! If ever Tarte comes out with a second one, I'll be getting it too

April 01, 2015

I love these shadows! I think the texture of them is really nice and they provide a decent amount of pigment to the lid. They also last a long time on the eyelid throughout the day, and the colours are absolutely gorgeous! I think it's one of Tarte's best eyeshadow palettes!

March 31, 2015

I love the looks created with matte eye shadows.
The trouble with many matte shadows though, is that they can be very chalky or never seem to have enough pigment.
I've been searching for a great palette for years.
I FINALLY found it with Tarte's Tartelette shadow palette ($44) and it has the 12 (all-new!) shades are simply GORGEOUS, resulting in a high-impact eye look that is perfect for me !!