Tarte Tease Palette Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1114 in Eye Shadow

October 01, 2016

i love this cute little started palette its great for a teen starting to get into make up it has all the basics and is a great price i love this for gifting and to use on the go

September 20, 2016

The price sucks for 6 eye shadow colours! However, the pigment is great and the colours are beautiful! I am really satisfied with my purchase and sadly feel that my money was well spent! I love tarte products

September 17, 2016

I am new to wearing makeup so I thought this little palette would be a great way to explore a new brand without a crazy price tag, and I was right! The tease is cute, small, and basic but in the best possible way. After trying this out over a couple months I can sayfor sure that there will be more Tarte palettes in my future!

September 07, 2016

I recently purchased this palette while shopping at Sephora. First off, it's extremely cute. Not just the physical palette itself but the size. It's the perfect size to fit in your purse! Second, I personally love the colors. There are two mattes, a dark plum purple (which I was originally searching for) and a brown. There are two shimmers, a darker and lighter tan. And then two lighter colors for highliting. I have had no fall out and the stay time is amazing! I would very much recommend this palette! Price wasn't too bad either for the payoff.

August 22, 2016

the palette was smaller than I was expecting but $25 for 6 colours was a great deal. The colours are gorgeous and versatile, i also like that it's compact for travel purposes. Super pigmented and great application, smooth with no fall out.

July 20, 2016

Pour celles qui aiment les couleurs nudes et pigmentée, cette palette est pour vous. J'ai bien aimée les couleurs, mais elles sont tout de même pas si facile à appliquer. Je suis une débutante côté eyeshadow donc cette palette n'était pas fait pour moi.

July 20, 2016

I find this is an okay palette. It's perfect for travel because it's small, and the colours in it are simple yet beautiful BUT none of them show up too well. I've used it alone and with eye primer and all of the colours are just very light and not very pigmented... pretty disappointing to be honest. It's still a super cute palette and I still like it for natural makeup days, but it's definitely not what I was expecting it to be.

June 12, 2016

These shadows are very pigmented. I don't find them to be the easiest shadows to blend and there is quite a bit of fall-out. I recommend doing your shadow first then your foundation. They smell so good though. I really like the brown shade for a transition color. It reminds me of MUG's coco bear.

May 01, 2016

i adooore this little palette, great size for travelling
the colors are amazing as i AM addicted to nudes & nutrals ( which i think I should explore more colors lol ). They are pigmented and are long lasting !!

I would defs recommend this. I got it at sephora for a good deal !

April 21, 2016

This is an absolutely amazing palette. The compact size makes it perfect for travelling and the overall look of the palette is very pretty. All the shades are very wearable and the quality is very good, they're super buttery and pigmented and blend very well and are long-lasting. I love that I'm able to create so many different looks with this. It's a great way to try out a few different Tarte eyeshadows without spending too much money because this palette is about half the price of other Tarte palettes. Highly recommend.