tassimo drink maker Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 22 in Coffee Makers/Machines

March 29, 2016

I love my tassimo! I make myself lattes all the time with this and love the variety they offer. I also enjoy being able to buy single espresso pods and making my own homemade lattes. Great when you need a coffee but are single and don't need a whole pot!

January 28, 2016

I wanted to try a beverage maker for quite a while and after purchasing this during the holiday season sale it's been great. I usually want that cup of coffee at the start of my day and this did not disappoint. While the pods may appear to cost, for me it worked out as the same as going out to get a cup of coffee. I decided not to line up in the morning to buy a cup of coffee and get this instead. Great machine!

January 24, 2016

Meh. I like my Tassimo, but there are issues. I wish there was a reusable filter. I thought there was when we bought it, or I would have opted for the "other" coffee maker. The coffees we have made are quite good and it is easy to use, but there is waste with the pods.

November 06, 2015

I could not live without this machine. Great to make a single drink. Making a pot of coffee was a waste for us, as we'd each have only 1 cup. I also love the variety of drinks you can get for this machine. It's also very durable, I've had mine for 6 years now.