Tassimo Gevalia Kaffe T-cups

Tassimo Gevalia Kaffe T-cups Reviews

Ranked #453 out of 481 in Coffee

FOR TOSSIMO

February 11, 2014

If you like a strong and delicious cup of coffee, this is the one for you!

I am obsessively in love with Tassimo Gevalia coffee, it's strong and delicious. It tastes better than any other coffee that I have tried (especially out of those available for the Tassimo)

The discs are double the size of most coffee T-Discs, which might be responsible for the full bodied flavour of the coffee.

This coffee is comparable to a coffee house coffee, although more expensive than other t-discs, I find that the quality makes up for it.

August 13, 2012

These are not for the faint of taste. The Gevalia T-discs pack a strong and bold full bodies punch!

June 20, 2012

This is a coffee that I truly didn't enjoy. Even though I love a good dark coffee, I found this one left a strong after taste. I prefer a much smoother taste in my dark coffee. This is one of the reasons why I change to a Keurig for my coffee machine.

June 20, 2012

This is the best coffe you can get in a Tassimo! I was sad to hear that Starbucks for the machine wasn't available anymore, but now i don't care cause this coffe is as good as Starbuck's!!

I'm a coffee-lover (addict?) and this is my favorite. It's strong and bold, just like i love. Very tasty! It's more expensive than the other brands of cups (nabob or maxwell house..) but it's defenitly worth it!

January 03, 2012

Java lovers! Beware! This coffee is so amazing it's addictive... i enjoy a mellow roast at dinner with friends or in the evening...But this coffee is greatin the morning and afternoon, with a strong and bold flavor, but there is no bitterness. i have been sharing this major find amongst my close friends and everyone loves it. This coffee is not for the faint of heart.