Tassimo Peppermint Mocha
Amazing

Tassimo Peppermint Mocha Reviews

Ranked #360 out of 511 in Coffee

November 21, 2014

I tried Tassimo Peppermint Mocha for the first time last week. It has an amazing taste, really good, I am a fan of Mochas and I was not too sure if I would like the peppermint flavour, its GREAT!!!!!! the peppermint gives it a kick that will stay in your mouth and will refresh it. Very good product

November 21, 2014

This stuff is so good I wish it was available all year round. The chocolate mint syrup smells so good while it's brewing and it blends so nicely with the coffee aspect with a nice unique, holiday taste. My only issue i I find I have to add just a tiny bit of sugar, cream to soften the coffee strength and sometimes it's hard to find in stores where I live.. Otherwise it is completely delicious!

November 06, 2014

My only complaint is that this is a seasonal (winter) flavour! It's my favourite of all their flavours. It is honestly comparable to a starbucks peppermint mocha. Yeah - I'm kind of a peppermint mocha fanatic.

New Offer!!