Tassimo T45 Home Brewing System Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 481 in Coffee

The TASSIMO T45 Home Brewing System by Bosch offers a unique way to enjoy coffeehouse-style beverages at home, such as coffee, tea, espresso, and more. With the simple touch of a button, this one-cup system carefully scans the special barcode on your T DISC, promising a perfect drink in about a minute! A built-in water filter removes taste-affecting particles, while the easy-to-clean design ensures optimum convenience.

September 28, 2016

Plusieurs choix de café sont disponible avec cette machine à café ! Parfait pour les matins pressé , rapide à préparer. Pas très écologique par contre.

June 29, 2016

Got the Tassimo for free when we bought a box of 40 pods. Love the 1-cup at a time idea and also love the taste of my cup of choice.. My husband would like refillable pods but Tassimo unlike Keurig works with a scan because the amount of onces is different within the companies. For ex. Tim Hortons and McDonald's have 7 oz. drinks but Maxwell House has 8 oz. Love it that it tells you when you clean it up and it's really easy to do too. I agree with one reviewer that there's a lot of garbage/recycling to do. Fortunately for us here, both the foil and the carton packagings are recyclable; only the pods go to garbage but it's still too much.

March 16, 2016

Bought myself one after hearing you cann get coffee from Tim Hortons for them, love my timmies! And getting the hot chocolate for it is a plus because my son loves it! Very good to have.

March 14, 2016

I enjoy a good cup of coffee every day, I'm about quality not quantity. I found the Tassimo system to be ideal for my needs, brewing the one cup. It is extremely easy to use, and suitable for those who drink 1-2 cups per day. What I don't like about this product is the amount of packaging that comes with the tassimo pods, this is very wasteful. Each package contains a lot of garbage, and without a method to use your own coffee (a reusable option) each pod must be discarded after use. It leaves a bigger environmental footprint than other machines. Other than that, I have had my machine for a year and a half without any complications.

March 08, 2016

I think the thing I like the best about the Tassimo is that I can make a latte with an actual foam on top. It's perfect coffee everytime and even the tea is good, especially the Chai latte.

February 13, 2016

The Tassimo makes for a great addition to your home. So handy when you need just one cup of something. Being able to offer guests specialty drinks too is a awesome. So many great choices in flavors. I love that they added a filter to the newer models.

January 13, 2016

I love the convenience of the Tassimo. I work from home and use my brewer frequently. There is lots of variety to choose from including great lattes and cappucinos.

January 13, 2016

Oh how i love my tassimo! The taste is amazing and it's very fast and effective which is good when it comes to the morning routine. The coffee i love the most is the Americano and the Capuccino the taste is very rich and creamy. They are so much better than any other coffee i have tried before. The tassimo is the #1 coffee machine! Easy to use , easy to clean.

December 03, 2015

Love my Tassimo! Making a whole pot was always such a waste, now I make what I need! Love the many different varieties, especially the lattes and cappuccinos! Great prices on the pods and the machine itself. Durable. I've had mine nearly 7 years now. Super easy to clean as well.

October 05, 2015

I love my Tassimo - we switched from a Keurig to a Tassimo, the drinks are amazing in this, they even have special drinks like the Caramel Macchiato which is my favorite. The coffee brews very nicely and you don't get the burnt bland taste you do with a Keurig. This coffee machine is well worth the cost - although the coffee disks are quite pricey HOWEVER if you are going to Tims or Starbucks to get a coffee every day then this will at least save you so $$