Taste Nirvana Coconut Water
Good

Taste Nirvana Coconut Water Reviews

Ranked #490 out of 574 in Misc

September 01, 2014

Not A big fan. Cant beat the real deal. Ive found some frozen coconut water brands that are much cheaper and better tasting.

September 15, 2012

This coconut water is fantastic! I happen to like pulp in mine, but you can also buy it straight up. So many coconut waters I've tried have a horrible chemical taste in them; unfortunately many of them are from Asian stores. Maybe they have to put all those preservatives for export? Taste Nirvana gets this product from Thailand.

Anyway, I found this one at Nutters Bulk and Natural Foods: $3.81 (including bottle deposit) for 280 mL. And that's the one drawback. Coconut water is expensive. I would drink it a lot more if it was affordable. The water is nice and fresh. (The bottle says that there are no preservatives in there.) The pulp is a little more crunchy than I expected. I'm used to Blue Monkey; their coconut pulp is more chewy. But, it is really, really good. I would definitely recommend trying it at least once. You'll be hooked!

July 06, 2012

This is my new favorite Coconut water drink its the best!It also comes with pulp but I prefer the straight coconut water.Nothing else is added it is just straight natural coconut water.It quenches your thirst so well on a hot day also a great source of electrolytes perfect after a workout or anything strenuous,perfect if your dehydrated.

It is also the perfect remedy let me tell you for a wicked hangover because it does replenish those electrolytes.It is also high in potassium.Once you start drinking a chilled can of this coconut water you seriously cannot stop it is just so utterly refreshing and delicious.

I have not tried it yet but I think freezing this in a Popsicle maker would be so good..There are many coconut waters on the market but many of them have added ingredients and lots of sugar you cant enjoy it unless it is straight coconut water and nothing added.

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food