tasters choice(instant coffee)

tasters choice(instant coffee) Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 527 in Coffee

February 15, 2017

Love this stuff when I wake up late in the morning and need something quick before I go to work!
    This stuff is full of flavor for being instant and is delicious, not to dark without adding anything!

February 15, 2017

5 kids = a LOT of sleepless nights and hard mornings. I don't have the option not to function, so every morning I brew a cup of kick ass wake me up tasters choice... It's the only coffee I use!

July 20, 2016

I love Tasters choice instant . It has a stronger , richer taste than the other instant coffees that I tried. The ones I get come in a plastic container and I usually transfer it to a glass jar to keep it fresher once I open it.

March 15, 2016

My husband is a fan of instant coffee, i however have been iffy on it. Until my love found this brand. Its has a lovely rich flavour that tastes like a real brewed coffee. It mixes nice with milk or cream, sugar.

April 26, 2015

Nice flavour, not too strong. Dissolves quickly, great if you are in a hurry. Only have one coffee everyday & have tried other brands, but this one seems to be the best. I highly recommend it.

December 05, 2014

ive been drinking this brand for 35 years.have tried many other brands inbetween,but I allways come back.