Amazing

Tata Harper Purifying Mask Reviews

1 review
Ranked #144 out of 519 in Masks

June 07, 2016

I purchased this mask as a sample from @clementinefields and there was enough for 2 generous uses. This is a deep cleansing detox treatment mask; good for normal, oily, combination, or dry skin.

I find most Tata Harper products highly scented, and this was no different… it reminded me of citronella. The scent may be a bit much for some users… but I think you know you’re going to get a highly scented product when you buy Tata.

The texture is lovely, and the mask is pink like Pepto Bismol. I found it to be rather tingly without leaving my skin feeling sensitive. In fact, for a clay based mask, this is very hydrating. I definitely noticed that Tata Harper’s Purifying Mask had an effect on my congested areas… unclogging some pores and eliminating some blackheads.

I’ve been a fan of just about everything I’ve tried by Tata Harper. I love that she uses natural ingredients, and the thought and care into sourcing and creating her products is obvious. The Purifying Mask is luxurious and lovely to use. It is also a workhorse… cleaner pores and noticeable boost in radiance. My only criticism is that the full-sized jar (for the price) seems quite tiny, and wouldn’t last terribly long. Overall, a great luxury skincare product!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye