Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 524 in Masks

March 25, 2016

I got to try this amazing #TataHarper (Resurfacing Mask) Hello Instant Glow. Because of my winning #MyLipAddiction March Giveaway. I am having so much fun trying and writing the reviews for all the beautiful beauty products I received. #Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask helps to reveal healthy new cells. It also helps minimize your pores. It locks in the moisture leaving your skin look so much brighter. I really like the fact that it is made from all natural ingredients and it light fragrance comes from flowers so it does not irritate your skin. This is a real nice way to pamper yourself and relax.

March 05, 2016

What I absolutely LOVE about this mask is that when it says "instant glow", it's true. It is hands down one of the BEST masks I have ever used and seen an instant difference with. When I trained staff on this mask, the looks of amazement were incredible to witness. Essentially, this is a truly natural and effective chemical peel. The term "chemical peel" still scares people, but what it really means is "non-physical/chemical exfoliation". Chemical exfoliation is perfect for those with sensitive or mature skin with this mask being formulated for even those suffering from rosacea.

You will notice that the very first ingredient in this mask is aloe juice and not water (aqua). When a rep from another very well-known brand in Sephora saw this, even she was impressed because it isn't commonly done due to product preservation issues. The preservative in this mask is radish root extract and NOT phenoxyethanol which is also a very awesome thing to note. A few companies do this, but is still is not the norm even for a lot of green marketed products.

A deep exfoliation shouldn't burn or sting though I know it feels like it is doing more for the skin. This mask does what all the other exfoliators do and then some! It is a pricey mask for 30mL and has gone up because of our horrific Canadian dollar, but I would still HIGHLY recommend it. I cannot ever be without it and I happily use this mask every Monday and continually gawk at how much more smooth, even and clear my skin looks after I wash it off. Every ingredient means something and the ones that I have highlighted are ones that set this mask apart from many others. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask, I love you!

December 06, 2015

The resurfacing mask has a lovely fruity scent has a gel-like consistency and goes on smoothly. A little product goes a long way and a light application is better than globbing it on. You can feel a slight tingling sensation while it is on the skin but you will experience no irritations. Be certain to remove after recommended time if you have sensitive skin like me or it will cause a slight redness. After rinsing the mask off, my skin felt softer, smoother and glowing. The dead skin was gently wiped away. It's a fabulous facial treatment.