Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 49 in Setting Spray

August 06, 2016

I have oily skin so I don't really use this as a makeup setting spray but more-so as a skincare product. I spray it on my face after my moisturizer and it just makes my skin feel super hydrated. I know the word "dewy" puts us oily girls off but I would highly recommend this product if you have the money to splurge.

July 17, 2016

Most mist I’ve tried is refreshing but the sensation quickly dissipates. Tatcha’s luminous dewy skin mist is actually quite moisturizing. I use this after applying my Deep Hydration Serum and Moisture Rich Silk Cream. This mist is a fantastic way to lock in my moisturizers. Can be misted for a boost of soothing hydration, resulting in dewy, luminous skin anytime, anywhere. This milky emulsion contains moisturizers and humectants that leave skin rehydrated.

June 27, 2016

A lot of people think this is a setting spray - it's actually a spray on hydrating moistuzier that can be used to give the skin a dewy and hydrated look after you apply makeup, but it doesn't actually help your makeup stay on any longer. That being said - this is an absolutely amazing product and I am so glad I decided to purchase it. I use this before makeup to hydrate and prep my skin, before applying serum and moistuzier to increase the absorption (Tatcha serums are amazing also) and after applying my makeup to give my skin a beautiful dewy, hydrated glow. This product is very versatile and I definitely think it's worth the money. I would recommend this to almost anyone because of all its uses.

June 07, 2016

This setting spray is amazing. It sets makeup and leaves the skin looking super dewy without appearing oily at all. I love using this after I've finished my makeup, it helps set the powder products and avoid looking cakey. It is definitely on the more expensive side, but in my opinion its totally worth it!