Tatcha Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder

Tatcha Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder Reviews

Ranked #639 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

July 17, 2016

This is a gentle exfoliate that can be used daily. The rice powder is a creamy, water-activated enzyme powder effortlessly releases debris from skin. My skin feels soothed, polished and baby soft. Compared to AmorePacific’s Treatment Enzyme Peel, this is even more gentle and creamy. After three week of use (sometimes daily, sometimes 3x week) I have noticed my skin is more radiate. I have less blackheads and my pores of tighter. This rice enzyme powder functions as a 2-in-1 cleanser for those not wearing makeup. Made with pearl, nature’s skin conditioner.

June 08, 2016

this powder is a little bit on the pricey side; however, not very much is needed per use. I like that this powder was not heavily fragranced. It did smell of rice; however, that didn't bother me. I have sensitive skin and eczema, and this is quite gentle on the skin. I like using this as an exfoliator, as the powder is not too abrasive. The enzyme powder leaves the skin feeling soft and clean!

April 26, 2015

This product is great!
Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft after just one use. Also evens out my skin tone.
The price is high but worth it, since the product last very long and you are able to use it every day since its very gentle.

January 02, 2013

I received a small trial pack of this to review and to be honest, at first I didn't quite get the whole idea behind it. I mean it's a powder, how am I supposed to wash my face with it? It sat around for a while and I was a bit nervous about trying it out but I finally did and I'm actually pleased with the results and I count myself as a fan of the whole powder exfoiliator thing now!

I found that it still did a good job while not being overly coarse or harsh. It was moisturizing but deep cleaning and my skin felt soft afterwards. It's a bit hard to rinse off the product, with water, it turns quite thick and creamy and difficult to actually get off. It dries to a powdery finish too so it kind of gets in your hair which is annoying.

I do not enjoy the price of this product though and to use the product properly you actually do need a good handful of it which makes it go pretty fast.