Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Perfume Reviews

Ranked #596 out of 1213 in Perfume

June 20, 2016

I love the smell of this perfume, it is very sexy and sensual. It makes you feel sexy when you wear it. It is very rich and earthy, sexy musk scent. Not flowery at all.

December 16, 2015

I got this perfume a few years ago and I love it! It smells amazing, plus I love Taylor Swift so its great for any fans of her! The smell lasts all day for me and the price wasnt too bad for the set I got.

June 08, 2015

I received this perfume for Christmas and i absolutely love it. It smells amazing. It lasts a long time and i get so many compliments when i wear it. It's not overpowering at all!

June 01, 2015

I love this scent, I picked it up a few weeks ago and have been wearing it every day! I just wish the staying power was greater.

June 01, 2015

i really love this fragrance,, Im not a big fan of celebrity perfumes but I absolutely adore this scent and it's my staple everyday scent.

May 28, 2015

This is a wonderful smelling, affordable perfume. It has a nice, light girly smell - definitely isn't overpowering. It stays on strong for a night out with the girls but it's also great for everyday wear. It's my "daytime" perfume.

March 31, 2015

It smells better then heaven! Every time i go out somewhere fancy this is my go to perfume. Plus the smell lasts forever! Seriously love Taylor Swift!

March 30, 2015

It is an expensive perfume but it certainly has a distinct smell that I can tell from anywhere. It is a bit on the pricier side however and I still enjoy other perfumes over this one

March 13, 2015

The smell is amazing but the lasting power is lacking. For me it usually fades after 5 or 6 hours of wearing which is not bad for the price. The scent is really sweet with a hint of vanilla but for me its not over powering. Its really nice i got quite a few compliments from my friend when i wear it. I recommend it.

January 05, 2015

I found this at Shoppers Drug Mart for under $20. and couldn't wait to try it. The perfumes with floral notes appeal to me for that sweet feminine factor.
Not a lot needs to be applied to be effective.. I have received many compliments !
Way to go Taylor Swift!