Taylor Swift Incredible Things perfume

Taylor Swift Incredible Things perfume Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 1213 in Perfume

June 27, 2016

This is one of my favourite fragrances to wear for the summer. I am not usually a fan of A-List Celebrity fragrances because they all seem to smell very similar to me, this one is completely unlike any fragrane I've personally every experienced.
It is definitely more mature than any of the other scents Taylor has released. It smells like creamy vanilla with notes of musk, woods and I even think I pick up on some lavender and coconut. The scent is so 'delicious' and reminds me of summer-time.
It is very inexpensive but I have only been able to find it in a 30mL or 50mL, I wish it was available in 100mLs. Unfortunately, the heavenly vanilla aroma doesn't last that long. It fades relatively quickly and I have some in a atomizer in my purse and I usually need to refresh once a day.

January 19, 2016

Il sent tellement bon! Et il n'est vraiment pas dispendieu mais la tenue laisse a désirer.

January 03, 2016

Every year after Christmas, I buy some of the little perfume kits that come out for the season. I bought this, not expecting much, and was pleasantly surprised! It has a light sweet smell that I loved. Good buy.