Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume Reviews

Ranked #404 out of 1213 in Perfume

In this fragrance, a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits kisses a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence. A perfectly charmed deep purple bottle holds this enchanting fragrance. The iridescent rainbow finish, never before used in the fragrance industry, gives the bottle a magical glow. The Moravian star, dove, and birdcage charms that adorn the bottle were hand-picked by Taylor to evoke her unique style and whimsical flair. Notes: Freesia, Green Tea, Apple Blossom, Raspberry, Dewberry.

September 17, 2016

This is my most favourite perfume ever. It smells amazing, the bottle is so cute with the little charms hanging on the side. It seems to stay on my skin and clothes for quite a long time and i get lots of compliments about the smell.

June 30, 2016

I got this as a sample from some store that I can't remember. I didn't care for the scent too much. It smells cheap to me, and was a little strong. Don't care for the bottle either.

March 08, 2016

Since I discovered this perfume, it's the only one I will wear now!! It's a light, girly scent and the smell lasts forever!! I can't count the number of compliments I have received when wearing this perfume. The quantity you receive for the price is excellent. I bought the largest size bottle and it lasted me 3 years - and I wear the perfume every day!! Definitely worth the buy!!

May 11, 2015

Warm, sweet and cozy! The vanilla is probably the most noticeable note in this perfume for me and I absolutely love it. I feel kinda silly when people ask me what I'm wearing and I have to tell them it's Taylor Swift, everyone is always surprised!

February 24, 2015

This is one of my favorite perfumes by Taylor Swift It has such a sweet and clean scent. I love it!!

February 03, 2015

This is my favourite perfume!
It's fun, light and smells amazing.
I will catch myself smelling a scarf that had the smell on it.
I have gotten numerous complements when I am wearing it.

November 04, 2014

This has been one of the perfumes that I rotate between on a daily basis for awhile! The scent is very "girly" -- super fruity, with strong sweet, flowery accents. I love the way that it smells on my skin. I also find that it lasts throughout the day without being too overpowering, which is what I prefer. I usually spritz it on my wrists and collarbone area at the beginning of the day, and if I'm going out somewhere special (like out with friends or on a date) I might spray a little bit more in the evening, but I don't find that it's mandatory with this perfume; I like that I don't have to constantly reapply it. It's not a perfume I wear every single day, but I definitely find that it's one that I come back to time after time. Also, the package is so gorgeous -- it looks so pretty on display on my perfume shelf. I love the sparkly purple tone of the bottle and the charms are such a great addition! I think the price is pretty average for higher quality perfumes, so I can't complain. The full sized bottle has also lasted me for ages, which I'm really happy about. If you like whimsical, girly, fruity/flowery scents, this perfume is for you!

I can't wait to try her new perfume; I think Taylor Swift did a great job with this one! :)

October 02, 2014

This is a very light scent. Gently floral and feminine, never overpowering. It smells mostly like vanilla, and that's just it: it's vanilla. If you're looking for something inoffensive and classic, it works, but it's nothing special.

August 24, 2014

One of my favorite scents! When I wear it, I always get compliments! If you like sweet fragrances, you will not be disappointed!

August 11, 2014

Love this smell. Kind of fruity and sexy. One of my personal favourites. Not overly expensive and worth the price

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag