Tazo Chai Latte

Tazo Chai Latte Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 467 in Tea

Taste

October 02, 2016

this chai latte goes down very smoothly . The spices of the cardamom , cinnamon and sugar enhance the smooth flavour. This drink is super good especially when it is cold outside and easy to make at home

Taste

February 03, 2016

This product is a must for those who love Starbuck's Chai Latte but don't want to pay that $5 and up price tag for it. I found this at my local Costco for $10 for 3 boxes and decided to try it out.

This tea concentrate makes making a latte at home really easy. I basically just mixed equal parts chai latte concentrate with milk and put it in the microwave for about 2 minutes (it really depends on the make of your microwave as well as how you like your lattes, I prefer mine extra hot). I then froth the mixture with a mini battery operated frother, which is optional. There you have it! An easy at home chai latte!

The only criticism I have about this product is that it is a tad too sweet, so it is sometimes hard to finish the box in under 7 days (that is the recommended shelf life after opening).