Tazo Chai Latte

Tazo Chai Latte Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 527 in Tea

February 18, 2017

If you love the taste of chai tea you'll love this. Conveniently premixed. If you like it cold which I do I add milk and some ice cubes. A little bit pricey but definitely worth it.

October 02, 2016

this chai latte goes down very smoothly . The spices of the cardamom , cinnamon and sugar enhance the smooth flavour. This drink is super good especially when it is cold outside and easy to make at home

February 03, 2016

This product is a must for those who love Starbuck's Chai Latte but don't want to pay that $5 and up price tag for it. I found this at my local Costco for $10 for 3 boxes and decided to try it out.

This tea concentrate makes making a latte at home really easy. I basically just mixed equal parts chai latte concentrate with milk and put it in the microwave for about 2 minutes (it really depends on the make of your microwave as well as how you like your lattes, I prefer mine extra hot). I then froth the mixture with a mini battery operated frother, which is optional. There you have it! An easy at home chai latte!

The only criticism I have about this product is that it is a tad too sweet, so it is sometimes hard to finish the box in under 7 days (that is the recommended shelf life after opening).