Tazo Chai Tea Reviews

Ranked #393 out of 467 in Tea

December 06, 2016

I really like ALL Tazo Products. Their Chai Tea Mix in the liquid carton, and their loose or bagged Chai Tea. I first learned and tasted Tazo Tea at Starbucks years ago. I am not sure if this is a Starbucks brand, or they just sell it.

I love adding some extra spices to my chai as well from my cupboard, like extra cardamom or ginger. The liquid concentrate tea has flavors of a blend of teas, cinnamon, cardamon, vanilla, ginger. You just blend it with milk and that's it. The directions are on the carton. You can save the carton in the fridge, but I use it up within 3-5 days.

The regular tea bags have the same spices, so you can brew the hot tea, then add it to milk on the stove and make a chai tea latte at home that way too.

If you like Indian spices, tea, and smooth creamy drinks, then try these Tazo Teas. The Carton Concentrate Chai costs about $5.75 per 32 fluid oz online at Starbucks, and about the same in the grocery store. But it is worth it. Cheaper than buying it at the coffee shop every morning.

December 06, 2016

i absolutely love Tazo Chai tea, i used to have some while i was at my neighbours babysitting since they had it, the hot one is great alone, also good mixed in with hot chocolate, i also really like the cold one you mix half with milk and half the mix, i like that there is also a decaf option because it is really quite nice before bed, my only problem is the price, so i don't purchase as often

December 06, 2016

I really like this tea. The price is too expensive for me to always have it stocked. But I like to pick up a box every once and a while. I find usually one tea bag of Chai tea doesn't make the cup strong enough for me, but I don't have that problem with this tea. The ingredients are high quality and the taste is very good. One of my favorite Chai teas. But like I said a little more pricey than I would like.

January 26, 2016

This tea reminds of Twinings Christmas tea as it has some wonderful spicy hints here and there...I bought this on sale to try but the sale price should be it's normal price as anything over $4 for box of tea is too expensive.

January 08, 2016

This tea is horrible & very strong, chai taste is soo overpowering.

January 08, 2016

The TAZO Classic Chai tea is a blend of black tea, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon and ginger. The tea has a nice spicy aroma which immediately gets my mouth watering. The tea is not overly sweet and has the perfect combination of spicy and sweet.
The TAZO Chocolate Chai tea is a blend of black tea, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, ginger, cocoa peels and yerba mate. The aroma reminds me of Mexican Hot Chocolate. The aroma is a mixture of spice with a hint of chocolate. This is by far my favorite of the three that I tried. The tea was not overly sweet and the chocolate flavor was not over powering. It was a perfect blend of spicy, sweet with a hint of chocolate flavoring.

The TAZO Vanilla Caramel Chai tea is a blend of black tea , black pepper, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla extract and caramel. The tea has a mild spicy aroma with a hint of caramel. The tea is a nice blend of spices with a tiny hint of caramel and vanilla. If I hadn’t already know this was vanilla caramel chai tea then I would have never been able to tell.

January 01, 2016

I do love a Chai Tea lattte from Starbucks so I decided to give the Tazo teabags a shot. This tea is too spicy for my liking. The black pepper spice is a little too strong. I think I will stick to the fruitier teas from now on. This tea is not for me.

May 01, 2015

This tea did not have the complexities I enjoy in a chai tea. The first time I tried it was in a hotel, so I thought maybe the the way it was made was the problem. Bought a box of it at home only to realize it was the tea, not the method that was the issue.

November 20, 2014

I received these TAZO Chai tea filters bags/concentrate products from Smiley360 for free along with some coupons and samples. I have to say that i LOVE chai tea and always go to Starbucks for my fav Chai tea latte. I was super excited to get this mission and be able to sample more flavors. I tried the Chai vanilla caramel filterbag first and it was horrid! it tasted just like the filter bag and not spicy like chai is suppose to be. I dumped this cup with the quickness. I then heated me up some of the chai concentrate and i was in love instantly!! this tasted EXACTLY like the chai tea lattes I pay a fortune for at Starbucks. This concentrate stuff is a game changer in the way I drink tea from now on as I cannot go bag to bags. This stuff is incredible. So spicy n tasty it is awesome and no sugar needed just add milk/milk alternative or not..either was its fab!! and at walmart its only $3.48 for a carton of this stuff!!!!! I decided later in the week I would sample by other 2 filter bags the regular chai and a chai chocolate. I was deeply disappointed again by both and both were dumped after the first few sips. I will defiantly recommend the concentrate but these filter bags are garbage

November 11, 2014

I'm a huge Tea fan and I always enjoy trying new ones. Chai tea for me is fairly new I haven't tried many before this mission so I did some taste test with different brands and The Tazo brand comes out on top. I like the way the favours compliment each other and you taste the quality of the product.

I also enjoyed that there were different flavours like Classic , Chocolate and vanilla caramel which was my favourite.

It was nice to have a tea that had a spice felling to it it made it interesting and different then regular tea like English breakfast or earl grey which I tend to gravitate too. This is a great blend for afternoon and or a nice cold winter day to warm you up.