Tazo Zen
Good

Tazo Zen Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 563 in Tea

January 16, 2017

My favourite tea! I was skeptical about the lemongrass because I was looking for just a plain green tea but so happy I tried it because it's my absolute fav. It's delicious! I like to drink it hot with lots of honey. I always have this stocked at my house and even my boyfriend (who isn't a tea drinker) loves it!

Updated On: January 16, 2017

My favourite tea! I was skeptical about the spearmint because I was looking for just a plain green tea but so happy I tried it because it's my absolute fav. It's delicious! I like to drink it hot with lots of honey. I always have this stocked at my house and even my boyfriend (who isn't a tea drinker) loves it!

September 10, 2016

This tea has great flavor both as a hot tea and a cold tea. It's especially good when you chill it and add some fresh lemon and some honey! Perfect for a hot summer day!

September 07, 2016

This is nice blend of green tea, mixed with spearmint and lemongrass. The three flavours together are such a complimentary combination and provide a soothing, relaxing drink. It goes down very smoothly and is very easy to drink. I also like that it doesn't have any bitter aftertaste that you sometimes acquire with green teas. The caffeine level is average but it seemed lighter than advertised, to me. The aroma and taste are light and calming, much like the name given to this tea suggests. One of the best green tea blends I've had in a while!

July 08, 2016

This tea is something else. The beautiful taste of the lemon grass and mint in the green tea is to die for. I love making myself a cup of this on a cold winter evening.

December 13, 2015

Green Tea with a mixture of lemongrasss and spearmint. Delicious. I drink it as a morning tea or after a meal with a little honey and slice of fresh lemon. I like to steep mine for about 8 minutes, I love the flavor.