Tea India Chai Moments Chai Tea Latte Mix Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 508 in Tea

December 19, 2016

I enjoy a variety of teas and this one was very tasty. This is something special I like to take to work for my afternoon when I am craving a treat. My collegues even approached me to see what I was drinking as it smelled nice.

December 19, 2016

The Tea india Chai moments, have a very good product. The Chai Tea Latte Mix is a delicious drink on a cool night. Makes a awesome change to black tea. Delicious

February 16, 2016

Brought this thinking it would be a great at home alternative to the chai lattes I can get in coffee shops. Boy, was I very wrong about this product.

Cons:
    - makes a very watery version of a chai latte
    - tastes like very weak tea with milk

Overall, my experience with this product has been negative and rather disappointing.

February 05, 2016

These are so delicious! Not a fancy tea, but so warming and sweet. Absolutely love it and so easy to make, just add water.

February 05, 2016

I love this chai latte mix personally I add one cinamon stick and it's perfect

December 10, 2015

Chai Moments by Tea India is one of my favourite warm drinks. I have tried all four of the flavours and love them all. They taste great if you love Chai and Lattes. It is so simple to make a Chai Tea Lattle, boil water, rip open little package and dump into your mug of choice, poor in boiling water, stir and sip. I love how this drink warms me up and and the yummy taste of the spices ❤️ It's now my go to drink in the mornings :)