Tea India Chai Moments Chai Tea Latte Mix Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 527 in Tea

February 21, 2017

Really really really disliked this tea. Tasted so fake and way too sweet. Must be full of chemicals. Would not recommend to anyone wanting a chai tea.

December 19, 2016

I enjoy a variety of teas and this one was very tasty. This is something special I like to take to work for my afternoon when I am craving a treat. My collegues even approached me to see what I was drinking as it smelled nice.

December 19, 2016

The Tea india Chai moments, have a very good product. The Chai Tea Latte Mix is a delicious drink on a cool night. Makes a awesome change to black tea. Delicious

February 16, 2016

Brought this thinking it would be a great at home alternative to the chai lattes I can get in coffee shops. Boy, was I very wrong about this product.

Cons:
    - makes a very watery version of a chai latte
    - tastes like very weak tea with milk

Overall, my experience with this product has been negative and rather disappointing.

February 05, 2016

These are so delicious! Not a fancy tea, but so warming and sweet. Absolutely love it and so easy to make, just add water.

February 05, 2016

I love this chai latte mix personally I add one cinamon stick and it's perfect

December 10, 2015

Chai Moments by Tea India is one of my favourite warm drinks. I have tried all four of the flavours and love them all. They taste great if you love Chai and Lattes. It is so simple to make a Chai Tea Lattle, boil water, rip open little package and dump into your mug of choice, poor in boiling water, stir and sip. I love how this drink warms me up and and the yummy taste of the spices ❤️ It's now my go to drink in the mornings :)