• Tea tree facial blotting tissue
  • Tea tree facial blotting tissue
Good

Tea tree facial blotting tissue Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 30 in Blotting Paper

September 24, 2015

These blotting tissues are with me wherever I go - I count of them to soak up any oily areas on my forehead/cheeks/nose. They are very effective in removing these unsightly areas on my face, and it is quick and easy to do. I recommend them to everyone!

January 26, 2010

Tea Tree Oil Blotting Paper costs $10 CAD for a package of 2. Each package contains 65 sheets. It removes shine from my face, and leaves a nice matted finish, so no more shiny skin for me (Yay!). I just gently pat my face with a sheet and my skin feels lighter, and more refreshed. I carry blotting paper everywhere I go. I am addicted to this product.

May 28, 2007

This is really great for people who have oily skin or just for removing the shiny spots on your face. It's really effective and doesn't sting or smell weird. Since it's portable I can take it with me anywhere and quickly dab my face without ruining my makeup. And it contains tea tree oil which is naturally good for reducing shine and absorbing oil. For $11 I got two packages of blotting tissues which contain 65 sheets each so it's pretty affordable and worthwhile!