• Tea Tree Skin Care
  • Tea Tree Skin Care

Tea Tree Skin Care Reviews

Ranked #300 out of 969 in Facial Cleansers

September 28, 2016

We use tea tree oil on lot of stuff I will also add it to my daily cleaning , I will also add it to a few drops of small piece of tissue paper to so my vacuum will smell nice and great for cleaning your car add a few drops to some water and dish soap it will leave a great clean car smell

September 28, 2016

I always keep a bottle of Tea Tree Oil in my medicine cabinet because it has so many uses. Tea tree can be used for acne, bacterial infections,
    cold sores, congestion and respiratory tract infections, fungal infections (especially Candida, jock itch, athlete’s foot and toenail fungus), halitosis (bad breath), itchy insect bites, sores and sunburns, anti-microbial laundry freshener, insect repellant, natural deodorant, removes foot order, removes mold, household cleaner and more. It is so versatile and has so many uses.

July 05, 2016

J'utilise l'huile d'arbre à thé (huile de melaleuca) pour faire disparaître mes boutons. L'huile fait sécher le bouton et bien souvent il disparaît avant de devenir trop gros. Pour ma part, je l'applique seulement sur mes imperfections pour éviter que ma peau s'assèche.

February 12, 2016

Its a great product for people with super oily skin. I find that it dried my skin out a little too much. But if you do have oil y skin it works amazing. I generally ise the mask for a spot treatment here and there.

September 24, 2015

Awesome smell awesome feeling loved everything about this
    Product! Would definitely recommended

April 12, 2015

Its a good product but it dries out my skin. Love the smell!

March 09, 2015

I love foaming facial wash products. I purchased this in Europe and I like it a lot. I use it everyday, cleans my skin and leaves it fresh and soft. What i love the most about it that it doesnt dry out my skin, unlike lots of other cleansers I've used.