Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Desert Metals Mascara - Midnight Sky Reviews

Ranked #509 out of 853 in Mascara

October 22, 2014

received this in a Top Box box, so no idea what it retails for, or where to buy it for that matter. The mascara itself is fine. Goes on well, as it's a wetter formula, washes off easily and seems to last. However it has a weird tear shaped brush which works really well with the side your dominant hand is on, and then becomes a bit of a comical routine while you try to figure out how to turn it around and still use it effectively. You send up with a lot of blot on the eye your dominant hand is not on.

September 13, 2014

Great mascara - adds fullness and length. Can sometimes smudge a little bit but is a great product overall!

1.5/5

July 10, 2014

I love mascara, I have more than I care to admit. I found this clumpy, hard to apply, and flaky. It does not go on smoothly, and left m e with giant spike lashes. It dried too quickly for me to be able to brush the clumps out. It flakes into my eyes, leave dark dust on my under-eye and has almost completely disappeared in the hour since I applied it. Not cool, yo.

June 07, 2014

I was quite surprised by this mascara, because the packaging was very unique. The name did not intrigue me either, but after trying the mascara, I liked it. I thought it made my eyes brighter and created long and thick lashes. I looked awesome. The brush is cone shaped which makes it easier to get the bottom lashes and the corners of your upper lashes. It also curled my eye lashed. I noticed it did smudge at all. When cleaning my face, it came off easily. Not sure of the price. I think I would purchase this product.