teen pack
Good

teen pack Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 231 in Feminine Hygiene

December 21, 2016

If you are a Canadian, it doesnt even matter how old you are, Teen Packs are AMAZING! I am 29 and my mom still buys me one every single year! You get SO many products for SO cheap!! Usually some new products are also thrown in for people to try out. I can't express how excited I get when I get my yearly teen pack, and I will continue to get them every single year they exist!

October 25, 2016

I am an adult women, and still pick one of these up every single year. Such a fantastic quality for the price and I love the wide array of practical products they provide for you. I would highly recommend these for all women, plus they have options for guys too, which is great.

August 16, 2016

I love the teen packs from Shoppers Drug Mart! You get so many full size products for only $11. I can't wait to see what are in the 2017 ones!!!!!!!!!

July 22, 2016

The teen pack is a shoppers drug mart made product and a new one comes out every year just in time for the back to school rush , here's what this years came with well at least one my daughters came with there are multiple sets....
    1 toothbrush
    40 ct flossers
    6 ct U by Kotex tampons and liners
    Raspberry rain Quattro razor
    Purell ocean kiss hand sanitizer
    2 dove mandarin tiare flower beauty bars
    Dove go fresh cucumber anti persperant
    Pantene travel hair spray
    Olay makeup removing cleansing cloths 25ct
    Dial coconut water and mango full size body wash
    crest clinical tooth paste
    burts bees wild cherry lip balm
    joe fresh lip glass pink gloss
    Royale facial tissues travel sized
    it is a definite must have I buy it every year