telus Service Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 143 in Cell Phones

0.5/5

January 15, 2016

I honestly dislike Telus to the highest degree. If o weren't stuck in a 3 year contract I would cut all ties with them. Home tv Internet and mobile phone. It's the worst . And the customer service is horrible I have been hung up on multiple times .

October 15, 2015

Best in the world. Just switched to them and I am beyond happy!

March 17, 2015

Telus service really sucks! Lots of tech issues!

March 10, 2015

Lousy...lots of tech issues and weird paths to get credit for time wasted.

August 26, 2013

Makes your first 6 months a breeze but then your rates go up and down. Waiting time on hold to talk to a representative is over 15 minutes. Can't wait to switch companies. I have Telus Optik. They bribe you with a free gift with a contract. worst idea ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 09, 2013

I recently switched from shaw to telus. Price was cheaper, installation was great, and I love the fact that you can add channels right from my remote instead of having to call a call center. I also received a new tablet as a welcome gift. Highly recommend.

November 18, 2011

Ummm okay...if youve ever experienced dropped calls, lack of service, terrible customer service, added prices without your consent, shitty cell phones, and all in all a pissed off person when you say something simple like "my phone is not working"...YOU PROBABLY ARE WITH TELUS.

I was with them from age 12 (I ran away a lot) till 21. Way too long if you tell me, I was enticed by their phones for some reason and at a young age my dad was paying so didnt really double guess it. As I grew older more and more annoying things would happen.

For starters, when I first signed up I was given a certain plan that was pretty good! It had messaging and a decent amount of other crap you usually get. a couple years later (and me never being late on payment, ever,seriously,best customer award right here) they changed my plan WITHOUT notice and when I called after recieving my first bill, said that I was WRONG. first off, the customer is always right unless crazy. second, I HAD proof right infront of me.

Nothing was really resolved other than me having to pay off my contract because they still wont do anything about it . Ive called the better business bureau a couple times about them but nothing seems to ever happen :( And yet Im still paying it off...dont make the mistakes I made!