Temptations Cat Treats Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 57 in Cat Food & Treats

What cats want!Chicken Flavour Temptations have a tasty, crunchy outside and an irresistible soft center. Just shake the pouch and watch your cat come running.100% nutritionally complete and balanced for growth and maintenance.No artificial flavors.

November 07, 2016

Mon chat raffole de ces gâteries pour chats! De plus,elles ne sont vraiment pas dispendieuses puisqu'elles se vendent au Dollorama ( au Québec) Je les recommande fortement!

October 10, 2016

Not very healthy but my cat loves them! As long as you don't give too many of these too often and otherwise feed your cat a healthy nutritious food I don't have anything against these.

October 08, 2016

I always pick these up when I cat sit. I like to give them as treats, the cats love them! Not sure what makes the cats run for it, but as soon as I grab the bag, the cats come flying out of nowhere. They must taste really good!!

October 08, 2016

My cat loves the Temptations Cat treats. She's a picky eater but loves all the flavours of these treats. I have tried many treats but there are only two kinds she likes and this is her favourite one. They come in a resealable bag and many flavours which is great. She is not too shy about asking for these treats. She will sit by the bag and meow until she gets some. They are also great for teaching tricks. I am currently teaching her to sit on command with these. They are not too healthy so I try to limit how much I give her. I will keep repurchasing.

October 08, 2016

Mon chat nous réveille la nuit pour avoir des minouches!! Elle sait où elles sont et aussitôt qu'on se réveille, elle va à l'armoire pour qu'on lui en donne! Si nous manquions de gâteries, ça serait la fin du.monde !

September 27, 2016

My cats live temptations treats. If you shake the bag they come running. We often use this as incentive to get the cats into the home when we want to go out or go to bed. I think they know it's a trick, but can't resist.
We need to keep them in a cupboard to ensure they don't rip open the bag when we are not watching ;)
Just don't overdue it as even though it claims to be calorie wise, it's still a treat.

September 25, 2016

Mes chats raffolent de ses gâteries !!! Plusieurs saveurs, sac refermable qui conserve bien la saveur. Mes deux chats me demande des gâteries tout le temps .Elles les adorent.

September 23, 2016

Mes chats en raffolent, c'est leur gâterie préférée.

J'ai essayé d'autre marques, mais elles n'ont pas eu le même succès.

Je recommande ce produits sans problèmes.

September 23, 2016

My cat really loves these! They're not as 'healthy' as I'd really like, but they're cheap and he seems to really enjoy them. He goes nuts for the salmon flavoured ones!

September 16, 2016

My cats were obsessed with these! You can use them as training treats. The cats loved them so much, they would chew the bags to get some! Be wary of how much you feed your cat these- ours did gain some weight eating too much!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!