Temptations Cat Treats Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 60 in Cat Food & Treats

What cats want!Chicken Flavour Temptations have a tasty, crunchy outside and an irresistible soft center. Just shake the pouch and watch your cat come running.100% nutritionally complete and balanced for growth and maintenance.No artificial flavors.

February 27, 2017

These are my cats favorite crunchy treat. They are only 2 calories a treat and don't cause any skin irritation as my cats are sensitive to certain foods/treats. They are moderately cheap and come in lots of different flavors. I also find that they don't make their poops any stinkier than normal like wet food treats.

February 27, 2017

My cats love temptations treats. Many flavors to choose from. Always purchase temptations, trusted brand of cat treats. My cats live the chicken flavor the best.

January 21, 2017

I get these treats for my cat all the time. If he's happy then I'm a happy pet owner. All I do is shake the bag and he comes running because he knows what's coming for him. I usually buy them when there's a deal. I prefer the temptations that good for hair balls, and dental prevention. Get 2 things done with one product. He loves getting treats, and it's helping him health wise, and it's all in one package. As long as my little guy likes it, I like it :)

January 16, 2017

I have 3 cats, as soon as they hear the bag being taken out of the kitchen cupboard, they miraculously appear before me. They especially like the all natural flavour.

January 09, 2017

My fluffbeast is crazy for treats, and I really appreciate that Temptations has the option of hairball prevention and dental treats. She still loves them, meows like crazy and devours them, but they're also doing her some good.

January 08, 2017

I have a houseful of rescued cats (and their off spring) who are all big fans of Temptations. There's always a supply in my house and they enjoy every flavour. One (Homer) will wake me up by pulling the covers off me...just so I can give him his Temptations! There are always multiple bags in my house.

December 20, 2016

My cats, like most cats, are OBSESSED with Temptations! It's actually hilarious. We have a large container of temptations treats near the bed and the cats will just stare at it and seek it out if we try to hide it. The second I even lift up that container, they are ALL near me. They just lose their minds for these treats and I can tell they make them very happy.

November 07, 2016

Mon chat raffole de ces gâteries pour chats! De plus,elles ne sont vraiment pas dispendieuses puisqu'elles se vendent au Dollorama ( au Québec) Je les recommande fortement!

October 10, 2016

Not very healthy but my cat loves them! As long as you don't give too many of these too often and otherwise feed your cat a healthy nutritious food I don't have anything against these.

October 08, 2016

I always pick these up when I cat sit. I like to give them as treats, the cats love them! Not sure what makes the cats run for it, but as soon as I grab the bag, the cats come flying out of nowhere. They must taste really good!!

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    Gummie Vitamins, Yay or Nay?

kelx added a new review for
    T3 SinglePass Flat Iron 1.5"

danielle7 has posted in the forum topic
    DAVIDsTEA or Teavana?

tntmillard added a new review for
    Wunderbar Chocolate Bar