Temptations Cat Treats Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 58 in Cat Food & Treats

What cats want!Chicken Flavour Temptations have a tasty, crunchy outside and an irresistible soft center. Just shake the pouch and watch your cat come running.100% nutritionally complete and balanced for growth and maintenance.No artificial flavors.

January 16, 2017

I have 3 cats, as soon as they hear the bag being taken out of the kitchen cupboard, they miraculously appear before me. They especially like the all natural flavour.

January 09, 2017

My fluffbeast is crazy for treats, and I really appreciate that Temptations has the option of hairball prevention and dental treats. She still loves them, meows like crazy and devours them, but they're also doing her some good.

January 08, 2017

I have a houseful of rescued cats (and their off spring) who are all big fans of Temptations. There's always a supply in my house and they enjoy every flavour. One (Homer) will wake me up by pulling the covers off me...just so I can give him his Temptations! There are always multiple bags in my house.

December 20, 2016

My cats, like most cats, are OBSESSED with Temptations! It's actually hilarious. We have a large container of temptations treats near the bed and the cats will just stare at it and seek it out if we try to hide it. The second I even lift up that container, they are ALL near me. They just lose their minds for these treats and I can tell they make them very happy.

November 07, 2016

Mon chat raffole de ces gâteries pour chats! De plus,elles ne sont vraiment pas dispendieuses puisqu'elles se vendent au Dollorama ( au Québec) Je les recommande fortement!

October 10, 2016

Not very healthy but my cat loves them! As long as you don't give too many of these too often and otherwise feed your cat a healthy nutritious food I don't have anything against these.

October 08, 2016

I always pick these up when I cat sit. I like to give them as treats, the cats love them! Not sure what makes the cats run for it, but as soon as I grab the bag, the cats come flying out of nowhere. They must taste really good!!

October 08, 2016

My cat loves the Temptations Cat treats. She's a picky eater but loves all the flavours of these treats. I have tried many treats but there are only two kinds she likes and this is her favourite one. They come in a resealable bag and many flavours which is great. She is not too shy about asking for these treats. She will sit by the bag and meow until she gets some. They are also great for teaching tricks. I am currently teaching her to sit on command with these. They are not too healthy so I try to limit how much I give her. I will keep repurchasing.

October 08, 2016

Mon chat nous réveille la nuit pour avoir des minouches!! Elle sait où elles sont et aussitôt qu'on se réveille, elle va à l'armoire pour qu'on lui en donne! Si nous manquions de gâteries, ça serait la fin du.monde !

September 27, 2016

My cats live temptations treats. If you shake the bag they come running. We often use this as incentive to get the cats into the home when we want to go out or go to bed. I think they know it's a trick, but can't resist.
    We need to keep them in a cupboard to ensure they don't rip open the bag when we are not watching ;)
    Just don't overdue it as even though it claims to be calorie wise, it's still a treat.

MandiRoo added a new review for