Tena Pads

Tena Pads Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

April 25, 2016

Tena has the best overnight pads you could every ask for and they pads doesn't feel buldge I really love the comfort fit that tena gives you this is a must have for all women with an heavy flow.

April 18, 2016

C'est parfait pour les petites fuites moi je les utilise plus quand je sais que je vais faire une sortie ou un activité mais c'est un produit qui coûte quand même cher ,

October 13, 2015

I received tena pads as a free sample & ever since I got them I love them! They hold so much and they're very light weight. After I gave birth I used them and they kept me dry!

April 23, 2015

Great product for those dribble moments. Easy to hide and very un-noticable unline bigger pads or pullups. Also great for heavy monthly flo.

April 21, 2015

I tried the product and unfortunately was unsatisfied. The product is very bulky and thick and is not what I am used to compared to other brands. While it is effective I feel like I am wearing a diaper.

November 25, 2014

I loved how the pads were shaped to curve. Unlike the Always infinity pads which supposedly mold to shape against the body.

September 06, 2014

The Tena pad is very comfortable, I've gotta say. But the absorbency didn't work for me. I was using the large heavy pad, but it just made a whole mess, it didn't absorb anything. I was pretty disappointed.