Tena Serenity Pantiliners - Regular Reviews

Ranked #488 out of 541 in Misc

Discreet, Comfortable and Secure Bladder Protection. Specially designed to protect active women with Light Bladder Leakage Incredibly thin and discreet for everyone to use OdaSorb Plus - pH-balanced to help control odors. Advanced Leakage Protection Gentle, skin-soft top sheet to keep you feeling fresh and dry.

September 15, 2016

I got to try this for free before buying my monthly supply. I just love the variety of choices and the Pantiliners are not too thin and is very effective. Must try!

April 15, 2014

Once again I received a Tena sample liner pad, didn't really think I needed them, so just put them in the cupboard. A few months latter I had my first bladder episode and actually wet my pants, right through everything. Well you know those pads I didn't think I needed, well I hauled on out for next time I had an appointment that might not let me get to the bathroom in time. It worked, first off the pressure (although slight and not noticeable) helped me control the urge to let go and the liner itself collected any drips there might have been. Thank you Tena, this liner was ultra comfortable and definitely worked for me. Needless to say I now have a box of these liners in my drawer, and oe in my purse just in case.

1.5/5

September 21, 2013

They dont take a lot I am changing them a lot. I talking about using them in the summer it is hot out. They cant even take in the wet because it is hot stuff.

September 02, 2013

I find Tena pads lack adhesive to attach to underwear and move alot. Bunches up and doesn't feel natural to wear. The quality I find also irritates me.

July 12, 2013

A great product ! I reccomend this to anyone that has bladder issues

July 22, 2011

I received a few Tena pantiliners as a free sample, but they sell for around $7.49 for 48 liners at most drug stores, like Well.ca if you’d like to order on line and in most pharmacy department at pretty much any department store like Wal-Mart, Zellers, and Target if you live in the States. Tena pantiliners are specifically designed for very light bladder leakage and to give you more protection than a regular pantiliner can give you. They are individually wrapped, are available in regular and long lengths and come in 26 to 48 in a package. I found them to be way to bulky for my liking, even the ultra thin was too bulky for me. They made me feel like I had a diaper on and I felt like everyone could tell I was wearing a bladder leakage pad. Who wants that when they are out, or even when they are at home, I know I sure don’t!! They did work well when I’d have a dribble here and there, but that still didn’t make up for the comfort that was missing with them. Tena pantiliners-regular, or even their ultra thin pantiliners are just not for me.