Good

tena wipes Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

September 21, 2013

Tena over prices their stuff I only buy on sale or coupon. I did get a free sample of this product it was nice to use and they didnt dry out which is great. They are not flush able that can be a little weird and not wanting other to see them. I am not comfortable with them.

September 03, 2013

While intended for people with bladder control issues these wipes have a multitude of uses. I came across them when I was having some water issues and waiting for a plumber. It was hot and muggy and showering often was not an option. The usual wipes are small and pretty useless. these are about 7 inches by 12 inches and have a pleasant scent. I now keep them in the car, at home and at work. They seem to stay cool even in a warm car so they are a great way of freshening up on a long hot muggy day. And they are big enough for the stickiest fingers. My son has a beard and if we have ice cream cones the ice cream inevitable drips into his beard - no problem with these wipes. I imagine they are great for their intended purpose too, but don't just think of them as a feminine hygeine product - they have a million uses.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?