Teqin 12 Piece Electric Oral B Compatible Heads

Teqin 12 Piece Electric Oral B Compatible Heads Reviews

1 review
Ranked #14 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

July 14, 2016

I was a bit worried when I ordered these toothbrush head replacements that they would not be compatible with my 10+ year old Braun Oral B electric toothbrush.

I was relieved once I actually switched my original Oral B toothbrush head with one of these replicas, and it fit like a glove!

I received 3 packages of 4 heads, with colorful elastics for identification (if you have more than one person using the electric toothbrush base) – for myself, these will literally last for 3 years. With the price point, I can afford to replace them every 3 months (with the original Oral B heads, I do not replace them as often due to cost alone)

I have had no issues with any of the heads not fitting the base, and with a side by side comparison of the two brands, there really aren’t many differences in quality.

For myself, the softness of the bristles is perfect, as I have sensitive gums, and softer bristles were recommended by my dentist vs the medium or harder bristled heads. So if you have a more sensitive mouth, these will work well for you.

As far as performance, they work just as well at cleaning as my original heads, and I have not had any discomfort or bleeding while brushing. I can also use the head on my gums without issues, and it does a great job at cleaning my tongue as well (gross, but has to be done!)

For literally 1/5th the cost of the original Oral B soft bristled brush heads, I would recommend these heads teeth down! They are fabulous value for the quality and durability!

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play