Tequila Rose

Tequila Rose Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 4 in Tequila

November 30, 2016

This is PERFECT for those who don't like strong alcohol tastes, this tequila is the bomb! So good and smooth, tastes like you are drinking a strawberry juice.

November 22, 2016

This stuff is really good!

It always comes on sale at the LCBO too which is a bonus.

I always buy this for any party I have for the people who dont like drinking either the silver or gold tequila. This stuff tastes really good, and you cannot at all taste the tequila in it.

August 03, 2016

I love the taste of Tequila Rose, its sweet, rich and smooth with a fruity taste, Especially good chilled on a warm summer day. The only thing I do not like is the colour of the Tequila Rose, reminds me of Pepto Bismol.

July 29, 2015

Some people really don't like the taste of Tequila Rose. But I am obsessed with it! No lie, I get one every single year for my birthday. I don't know why, it's just my thing. It's absolutely delicious. I will drink it straight out of the bottle!! I mean, what more can you ask for? A strawberry milk that gets you drunk!

July 08, 2015

I love this stuff! It's very smooth and goes down easy! I would recommend it to anyone! It's delicious!

May 08, 2015

I love my tequila (more the hard stuff (tequila gold) but this too) this is great for the tequila lover who want something sweet and smotth to drink on a chill day taste good isn't too strong. And it's a beautiful pink color!