TERRA Original Sea Salt Chips Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1061 in Snacks

October 30, 2016

Je favorise de plus en plus une saine alimentation tout les jours. Je trouve que c'est une bonne option aux croustilles grasses sur le marché. Alternative plus saine pour le corps.

October 30, 2016

IT took me a while before I actually bought these and tried them. Always wanted to but never did. but I am so glad I did. I really liked them. They are not too salty. and are really crispy. Decently priced. I will buy many times in the future. Maybe this would be good with some dip or some nice hummus.

May 27, 2016

My first time trying them and I liked them - but after a few bites it gets really salty. You'll need some water on hand. Easy to find at the grocery store. They are good, and I went on trying the other flavours, and like some of the other ones more.

April 11, 2016

Tried these chips for the first time and to my surprise they were really good. A much better substitute to potatoe chips. Nicely salted and pairs great with a nice guacamole dip or any dip to your liking.

April 01, 2016

When I first tried these chips at a friends house I wasn't expecting to like them but I was pleasantly surprised. They are very si ilar to potatoe chips, more like kettle cooked chips in texture and I actually found that the root vegetables they are made of gave a nice natural flavour, especially the beets. Im not sure how healthy they actually are but the fact they feel healthy.

March 28, 2016

The Terra Original Sea Salt Chips taste pretty great! You can decipher the different vegetables and tastes of each chip. They have just the right amount of salt!

March 28, 2016

These are absolutely Delish perfect amount of salt and taste amazing perfect guilt free snack for movie night these are now my go to snack for movie nights

March 28, 2016

Great crispy chips. Perfect amount of salt. Never broken always fresh. I would buy these again. Used as a snack over Easter and family loved them.I loved these with dip or not.

March 27, 2016

These chips are so tasty, crispy, and perfectly salty. I can eat a bunch without feeling sluggish, a typical feeling I have after eating chips. The price is a little steep for a bag of chips, but it's a good treat once in a while.

March 27, 2016

i bought a bag when out with friends and i could not believe i was eating something healthy these chips are so good i am now a regulare purchaser of this product